[CCC006] Truth & Consequences (Villalobos/Brocksieper Re

- wax
Richie C
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

[CCC006] Truth & Consequences (Villalobos/Brocksieper Re

Post by Richie C »

Benjamin Fehr - Truth & Consequences (Ricardo Villalobos & Falko Brocksieper Remixes) - Catenaccio

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED...
A side: this remix shows again the extraordinary talent and knowledge of the well known continious wunderkind ricardo villalobos. fine elaborated but groovin polyrythmic structures plus the reservoir of deep scapes, bizzare sounds and the voices in your head (taken from the "consequences" track of benjamin fehr - ccco03), are morphing into a 13 minutes ricardo monster, that gets you with the hypnotic efficiacy, like we know it from many of our favourite villalobos tracks before. resistance is senseless! i see the weekend in your eyes.

B side: falko brocksieper used for his remix sounds of all three tracks of the "truth & consequences ep" of benjamin fehr (ccco03). his "medley remix" is a crunchy minimal dancefloor piece that moves you not only because of the basslines that are dangerous for the defence of constitution. " fun does not have a size" you will think and after listening to it, you will happily say: "yes, it's a brocksieper" the name catenaccio comes from the ingenious football (soccer) defense system, that was propagated by Inter Milan (Italy) in the 1960s. the players need fine tuning and blind understanding to practise it successfully. the italian word catenaccio means chain or bolt. for catenaccio-records it also means coherence of a social system.

Samples:

A1. Ricardo Villalobos Remix
B1. Falko Brocksieper Remix

:::Your Thoughts??:::

Covert Records
www.covert.uk.com
Coog
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Coog »

Both remixes do the original justice here. I fell in love with the original when it came out and these are some more gems for the bag! Falko's has a bit more bang but Ricardo's goes the more subtle longer route. Love the vocals. Aces.
topperanza
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by topperanza »

loving both cutz...
falko 4 the party and ricardo for later...
...the last thing i remember is...

https://soundcloud.com/topper
hi2uplz
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by hi2uplz »

this one makes me smile! :P just great
whatever
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by whatever »

very good one
df
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by df »

very very very very good. on the hd !
Jan Krüger
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Jan Krüger »

love the ricardo remix!!!!
kahl_s
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by kahl_s »

loving this one, when will it be released?