This makes me mad!

- open
emoke
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

This makes me mad!

Post by emoke »

This makes me really mad lately and I thought I'm gonna make a topic of it.

Those people are making me mad who don't have their own taste and style in music. Those ones who cannot chose by themselves the artists/tunes they like. When someone picks an artist, let's say XYZ for example (but it could be anyone else really) and they say...

"Nah, let's see what XYZ does play, I will download the tunes and those tunes will be my favourites one now on then. I will make mixes, of those tunes of course, now I will be so elite because those people who haven't heard those recent mixes, cannot heard those tunes so I'll be so unique."

If someone of these people asks me "do you know this A tune of B? OMG it's so awesome, XYZ played it when he was mixing live at C! What??? You don't know that tune? You're not uptodated really. What kinda mixes do you listen to? Whaaat? Do you like Petter? Girl, Petter is sh!t, why don't you listen to XYZ? Seriously, XYZ is so über of all, I don't know how can you listen to those shitty things..."

And lately there are so many of these kinda people.
I just so don't like when someone tries to FORCE me to listen to this and that. What if I don't like it? Why can't just everybody listen what it fits their taste? This is bullshit really... I'm not gonna listen to something I don't like just because XYZ played it. GRR.
I own all of your candies!
Bogdan
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Bogdan »

I think you should be more relaxed :)
emoke
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by emoke »

I'm relaxed, I just brought up a topic :P

Lately too many friends of mine are suffering cause of this syndrome and I just couldn't avoid getting rid of this whole thing. :)
Bogdan
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Bogdan »

Since you have this problem.. that means you somehow care about what other people are listening..
emoke
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by emoke »

:roll:

It means I'm tired of people who are coming to me and trying to force me..
Bogdan
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Bogdan »

report them to police :lol:
Robot Criminal
mnml moderator
mnml moderator

Post by Robot Criminal »

I'm ok to be forced. If someone "forces" me to listen something I haven't heard before or to just to bring stuff up to notice in some track I may have heard - and I like it, I'm totally ok. That makes sence? :)
Well usually I get the picture (like-don't like) in about 20-30 sec. To alter that first opinion I must give it a longer and more intent listen and every now and then I've changed my first opinion (sometimes just a tad, sometimes I've rly started to love teh sht :D). Allmost all of them are triggered by someone to tell me that I rly should give it a second chance.

BUT if someone blatantly gets on my fucking nerves to listen to some sht I don't want to and find totally boring/dilettantish/whatnot then that drives me rly MAD :evil: And of course ppl with no taste of their own but thats alltogether a different story.
Image we are all atomic and subatomic particles and we are all wireless...
MickyMaus
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by MickyMaus »

i think what you are saying is the whole idea behind chart-music...

sad but true,the big majority of people don't have their own taste.