- music
forcesupreme
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Peter Horrevorts - TBA

Post by forcesupreme »

Made this new techhouse track:

http://www.forcesupreme.com/mp3/peterhorrevorts-tba.mp3

I tried to build this one up from more minimal oriented to a more techy dancefloor song.

Made in Renoise.
Size
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Size »

Good groove Peter, love it! It rocks, although it might need a break or something. Maybe add some more background "pad" layers or whatever you like, think about it..
Robot Criminal
mnml moderator
mnml moderator

Post by Robot Criminal »

very nice track, I like all this guitarish stuff going on and yeah, maybe I'd think about pad layers too.
Image we are all atomic and subatomic particles and we are all wireless...
Sneaky
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Sneaky »

First off very good sound quality the bass surely comes alive in this track and sounds good on big speakers, has some nice melody flowing thru this so not sure if adding any pads is the answer as it sounds like you have all the elements in place for a complete song - rythym, bass, chorus - i like the way you work the synth as it leads to some nice energy in the track, well done! This is one is definitely in my opinion oriented for the dancefloor, along the lines of work like trentmoeller works a border between techno and progressive
dynastic
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by dynastic »

I really like the overall sound of this track. Its very warm and dirty though clean. Good groove. Nice dirty stabs. VEH1 sound :).

I cant find anything that i dislike in this track.

Good job :)
theclockstrucktwelve
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by theclockstrucktwelve »

Size wrote:Good groove Peter, love it! It rocks, although it might need a break or something. Maybe add some more background "pad" layers or whatever you like, think about it..
I don't mean to cut down this guys suggestion, but I don't htink this is the answer - you already have tons of this stuff. What I would do though - is suck the beats out for a few bars somewhere when things are building a bit and then drop the beats back in, maybe massage how it builds a little in there.. just give it a little extra drama. not to sound cliche, but less is more and all that..

"...Michaelangelo is a PARTY DUDE.. *PAARTEEEEEEE!* "
thom
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by thom »

Niiiice woooork!!

Kinky. Horny. The kind of track that makes me "air-pussy-licking" (as in ...play air guitar...)

I like dance tracks by people who actually dance.

I'm taking this to the studio to hear it super fucking loud... we just got a p.a. for cranking things up stupid.
size wrote:Good groove Peter, love it! It rocks, although it might need a break or something. Maybe add some more background "pad" layers or whatever you like, think about it..
Yeah man... after a second listen, it wouldn't take much more to make it more than a merely powerful dancefloor mixing tool. It deserves better. Too groovalicious and juicy to leave as is.

"Breathe". Holy sh!t. Grade "a" booty fodder....There I am air-pussy-licking again...
robert lowell
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by robert lowell »

nice one. keep up the fine work.