[bar25-04] Matt John - Trampolin

- wax
Celltek
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Celltek »

S.D.L wrote:
Most of you guys don't know sht! Really you dont. It's good to know, because I'm a reader not a poster and now I know who are for real.
In that case may I suggest you go back to reading instead of posting.
MarcAshken
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by MarcAshken »

i have so much respect for the way matt john has played the minimal game its crazy, he popped onto the scene at the start, with his own sound had a few killer releases and then dropped off the radar when the scene went all samey and bursts back though at the tail end with a stormer like this. He does his own thing and stands tall in a crowd of clones, amazing.
x
betzy
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by betzy »

MarcAshken wrote:i have so much respect for the way matt john has played the minimal game its crazy, he popped onto the scene at the start, with his own sound had a few killer releases and then dropped off the radar when the scene went all samey and bursts back though at the tail end with a stormer like this. He does his own thing and stands tall in a crowd of clones, amazing.
x
that's right in every single word, same thoughts
New Guy
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by New Guy »

seriously though, i cant find a release date for this.

anyone anything?
apanell
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by apanell »

New Guy wrote:seriously though, i cant find a release date for this.

anyone anything?
according to discogs its november 5
New Guy
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by New Guy »

Thanks, so it should be around by now.
PsyTox
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by PsyTox »

v404 wrote:WHAT?!! NO!!! You just don't get it & are jealous because MD is lightyears beyond anyone who dare's question his infallible authority on techno!! That's why he's reknowned the world over as a techno god!!
:roll: calling people techno gods make me flinch all over. He makes music to dance to, it's not like he's curing diseases or saving the rainforest...
Some people here really need to chill out when it comes to music, damn... I'm sure that Mathew Dear himself would get red cheeks if he would hear/read your rants. He's just a dude like you and me you know :)

Judging by the samples, Audion remix is okay. But not really okay enough to buy. usually I buy most Audion stuff but this one isn't really for me.
v404
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by v404 »

PsyTox wrote:
v404 wrote:WHAT?!! NO!!! You just don't get it & are jealous because MD is lightyears beyond anyone who dare's question his infallible authority on techno!! That's why he's reknowned the world over as a techno god!!
:roll: calling people techno gods make me flinch all over. He makes music to dance to, it's not like he's curing diseases or saving the rainforest...
Some people here really need to chill out when it comes to music, damn... I'm sure that Mathew Dear himself would get red cheeks if he would hear/read your rants. He's just a dude like you and me you know :)

Judging by the samples, Audion remix is okay. But not really okay enough to buy. usually I buy most Audion stuff but this one isn't really for me.

Haha, I think you need to read this thread from the beginning to understand my post.. The part you quoted was entirely sarcastic.. As implied by the :lol: :roll: :wink: I added afterwards.. I basically just paraphrased some of the ridiculous arguments people made in this thread attempting to defending MD...