Peperoni - Pep-Style

- music
japatap
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by japatap »

async wrote: Your mastery of the audio workstation you use is apparent, perhaps instead of throwing sounds at the production, you should focus on small variations of a small, select group of sounds so that your tune has more coherence. Again, your talent is brilliant, keep it simple.
I get what ya mean.. I have to agree on that. I also make very diffrent tracks then this one. You can see this more like an experiment.

I came up with this when i made the basics of the track and couldnt go further. I was mad an thought fck it. Searched all the crazy sounds and went crazy with it. Maybe i went to far :) ( at first i wanted to call the "way to far") but later i thought i keep it like this and see what people think of it.

tnx!
ParanoidDancer
mnml moderator
mnml moderator

Post by ParanoidDancer »

Wow another great peperoni track! I love em all, just wish i could download this one to play this weekend on serato. Any chance of giving out the mp3 or is this going to be released?
fl0w
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by fl0w »

ParanoidDancer wrote:just wish i could download this one
Me too! Damn myspace >_<
:.: : :: : :.: .:. :.
japatap
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by japatap »

hehe tnx man!

both check PM
arax3
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by arax3 »

i think this is very good job!

like the sound overall! my only note is on phone ringing..i like it, but i think that you should put some effect on it..but overall definitive great track!keep on!
japatap
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by japatap »

tnx m8

I made a new version. changed some things here and there.

peace out
digitalbunny
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by digitalbunny »

I like the pep-style track! Even tho those bongo thingies are quite upfront, i love em!!
Post up if you make this available for download. :)
thomasjaldemark
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by thomasjaldemark »

yeah, those congabongas is too loud, kinda destroy a bit of the fine mood you built up from the beginning, love the groove! or maybe not, works fine now later in. maybe a smoother transition there, dunno.

proper dance music, great track! love all those crazy samples coming in, maybe some of them need to be lowered in volume.. maybe some filtering/efx on them could be nice too.. haha is that a ultrashort booka shade sampling i hear? :)

gonna check out your other tracks also :)