Post by BeatBoxBaby »

...emissions have to be minimized...
...:::I Looove this Place:::...
Marcus Stork
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Marcus Stork »

http://www.temperatur.nu/pics/termo-82-1d.png?c=794851

We lost 14 degrees in about 14 hours. And 5 degrees in the last hour, crazy! from +34°c to +20°c
A huge rainfall with thunder and lightning just strike the city, pretty cool though! :)
TMCM
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by TMCM »

it's too hot outside to complain about the weather.

8)
coffee makes you happy... except when it messes you up.
Twitter Last.FM Facebook
tone-def
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by tone-def »

Marcus Stork wrote:http://www.temperatur.nu/pics/termo-82-1d.png?c=794851

We lost 14 degrees in about 14 hours. And 5 degrees in the last hour, crazy! from +34°c to +20°c
A huge rainfall with thunder and lightning just strike the city, pretty cool though! :)
it happened in london too
Marcus Stork
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Marcus Stork »

tone-def wrote:
Marcus Stork wrote:http://www.temperatur.nu/pics/termo-82-1d.png?c=794851

it happened in london too
26 degrees and sunny again. Perfect for lunch in the park. 8)
Kiani
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Kiani »

Yoshindo-San wrote:
thomasjaldemark wrote:
Short loops wrote:
thomasjaldemark wrote:
K0$+3k wrote:Greenhouse effect ...We all thinking,about resoults this effect for a decades,but it's now.I still can't believe it was only two snowy days on whole winter.If this fakts would be same for years, my kids could't know what snow is.
We must start buying hybrid version of lexus ,instead hot roads.
Or no big cars at all ;)

the worlds climates gonna change no matter what we do. the earth has a natural cycle of heating up and cooling down so i doubt we'll be able to change that.
yea, lets do nothing, sounds like a great idea :idea:
It's a matter of fact that the CO2 emission caused by humanity is amounting ~ 34 bn tonnes a year. The emission turned out by natural sources amounts ~550 bn tonnes/year.
Does "our" contribution suffice to unbalance the world's climate?? I don't think so...
The guys in the white coats are still not sure (r all fcking hippies with thick wallets)... but better to do something eco-efficient, than to smoke a pipe...

hmmm... vice versa? (*) *g*
First time I read this thread, but this is such a typical lame answer. I cannot even start talking about how wrong you are... I`m a biologist, and please do understand that science is 100% sure that mankind has a significant effect on climate change. The only problem is that not all mechanisms kan be modelled statistically (don`t wanna be pretentious here, but I`m doing a phd in biostatistics, so I know about the difficulties about modelling real-life phenomena), which keeps creating `evidence` for non-believers.

I do not think we can change anything ourselves when the government doesn`t help with it. But still, you can start by avoiding eating too much meat and not buying that 4x4. I think that, when meat prices would be increased on purpose, a lot of the problem would be solved...
uritotti
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by uritotti »

today is 35° in tel aviv. thursday will be 37°. and under the sun its even hotter!
New Guy
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by New Guy »

uritotti wrote:today is 35° in tel aviv. thursday will be 37°. and under the sun its even hotter!
That is pretty hot even for Tel Aviv isn't it? I mean for this time of the year.
Still, I wish I was there. Here it's freaking 0 Celsius. (-)