Seriously.. the weather?

- open
Marcus Stork
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Seriously.. the weather?

Post by Marcus Stork »

I dont know about you, but this is the first winter in my 31 year long life that we didnt have a winter at all here in Stockholm and southern parts of Sweden.
I can count to about 3 days that we even had some snowfall, and then the snow dissapeard the day after. We probably haventy had more than 10 days with temperatures below the freezing point.
Normaly at this time of the year, mid february.. it should atleast be some snow, if there has been a real winter it's ice on the lake, you can walk on it around the white city. Beatiful. Now the last time that happend was like 6 years ago.
Today its fucking +10 degrees outside my window and the sun is shining, its spring allready.. flowers that usally starts to show in mid march has allready been groving for a couple of weeks.

I though last years winter, with about 3 weeks with "real" winter was short. This year.. we didnt event get any at all. In one way its nice, as we dont get those realy cold days. But its also bad, because the snow is making the city light in the dark winters. Its so beautiful with alot of snow and sunny winterdays. Now its more greay and dirty, +5-7 degrees and fog or rain isnt that nice. Also i noticed that this year so many people have been sick with cold, flu etc etc.. more than normal, maybe because of the humid and wet air instead of the more cold and dry air?

This how it should be..
John Clees
mnml admn
mnml admn

Post by John Clees »

sounds like your getting (michigan winters)...

and were' getting yours... we got all kinds of snow this year..

the most I can remember in 5 years perhaps..
Krul
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Krul »

Yeah, the climate's really fucked up, they're predicting 15°C and sunny weather here in belgium this weekend... trees are already budding... in february...

You don't hear me complaining though :P the warmer the better. As far as global warming goes we're in the sweet spot, in 50 years when I'm old, I'd love to have a medditeranean climate here :P
Michael^Heaven
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Re:

Post by Michael^Heaven »

The weekend here...upper '70's to lower '80's & party cloudy/sunny. 8)
"So knives out
Cook him up
Squash his head
Put him in the pot "-jz
motf_118
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by motf_118 »

Same here, also a lot milder... Ive had to de-ice my car on a morning all of 2 times this winter(and that was this week)!
K0$+3k
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by K0$+3k »

Greenhouse effect ...We all thinking,about resoults this effect for a decades,but it's now.I still can't believe it was only two snowy days on whole winter.If this fakts would be same for years, my kids could't know what snow is.
We must start buying hybrid version of lexus ,instead hot roads.
thomasjaldemark
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by thomasjaldemark »

Krul wrote:Yeah, the climate's really fucked up, they're predicting 15°C and sunny weather here in belgium this weekend... trees are already budding... in february...

You don't hear me complaining though :P the warmer the better. As far as global warming goes we're in the sweet spot, in 50 years when I'm old, I'd love to have a medditeranean climate here :P
That was the most stupid thing i read today
thomasjaldemark
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by thomasjaldemark »

K0$+3k wrote:Greenhouse effect ...We all thinking,about resoults this effect for a decades,but it's now.I still can't believe it was only two snowy days on whole winter.If this fakts would be same for years, my kids could't know what snow is.
We must start buying hybrid version of lexus ,instead hot roads.
Or no big cars at all ;)