The UK Scene

- open
G3rard
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by G3rard »

wikey wrote:What are the curfew times like through out the UK? This is what annoys me about this country as everywhere i've been to is always around 3 or 4am, bar London

its very rare though the odd night at pressure in the arches or in sub club up here will run to 5am, though I feel these crappy hours are like a punishment due to the minority of society who cannot behave!
Most licenses are for 4am in Cardiff and 6am in Swansea but there are occaisionally after hours that go on til 8-9am.

Bristol is quality for afterhours and there seems to be great line ups every weekend.
Rich
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Rich »

Ha ha, yeah, the tunnels are safe as it is a heritage site, so they are properly looked after. Another bonus is that as it's legal we won't risk getting the sound system confiscated, which is nice!

Liverpool is building up, Leeds seems pretty good for clubbing (*Rich doffs cap to the Twaddle lads*) and from what I've seen Manchester has got a LOT going on recently too. I can't comment on the south of the UK, but the north seems to be doing okay. A lot better than in recent years anyway!
wikey
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by wikey »

Whats the club over in Belfast that seems to get decent bookings, Shine or something?

Anyone been or know of the clubbing scene over there?
Ciaran_
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Ciaran_ »

Got a night starting in Leeds myself soon actually:

http://www.mnml.nl/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=43985
Rich
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Rich »

That's a quality booking, Ciaran, congrats on that one! I haven't been to Leeds for a while, so might take a trip over there sometime in the next few months. Am too skint right now, but keep me in the loop for future events, ok?
Ciaran_
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Ciaran_ »

Cheers, will do...
::BLM::
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by ::BLM:: »

tone-def wrote:
lejockey wrote:Runsounds throw some great parties as well.
I much prefer the small underground nights in a warehouse or maybe somewhere a little different than a club.
You been to any likethat parties? They are quite underground.
tone-def
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by tone-def »

::BLM:: wrote:
tone-def wrote:
lejockey wrote:Runsounds throw some great parties as well.
I much prefer the small underground nights in a warehouse or maybe somewhere a little different than a club.
You been to any likethat parties? They are quite underground.
yes only a couple. they always seem to come on dates when i'm dj-ing somewhere else or have no money.

sud is always good too