Poser

- open
dudaah
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Check Dirty Noise please!

Post by dudaah »

Hi guys,

I got a report from André at Nightdrive that the label Dirty Noise uses the same covers and such that was used by this dodgy person in the past. Can you who found your music stolen by this label check out the Dirty Noise label at Groovegate and if you find any stolen tracks, please report it to me as soon as possible and I will take his label off the site should this be the case?

Direkt link to the dirty noise profile:

http://www.groovegate.com/label_info.php?label=298

Thanks,

Patrik
Groovegate // Pitch Adjust
verthex_scratch
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by verthex_scratch »

This is scary cuz i just signed with dirty noise for releasing some of my stuff. hope it all works fine. :/
pheek
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by pheek »

I think it's the second time someone from Argentina is acting like that if this is the case where there's music getting stolen.

I tell you all... please please please take 2 minutes to listen to me...

DO NOT send or sign with a label unless they have references or at least a bunch of releases already out and you can talk with their artists. I got through some dodgy situations and leaned a lot in the past years and that's one thing, dont lend your music into the wrong hands.

I'm sorry to say that but the current netlabel / digital label scene is getting weird and you really need to play safer than a few years ago.

:idea:
theclockstrucktwelve
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by theclockstrucktwelve »

Hey all -
just wanted to say..

all this stuff is nothing new. Back in the mod / tracker days, this was a BIG, big thing.. people ripping off artists, copying tracks, renaming them as their own, or stealing samples... all this stuff. This, especially where netlabels are concerned, is kind of the same thing.

The same things have happened lots in the more traditional part of the music industry and release model too, but it's all much more in the public eye and easier to govern for the most part.

Bottom line though is that it's up to the producer to take care of their things. If you happen to have things released with a proper label, there are sometimes things they can and will do depending on your arrangement with them.

"...Michaelangelo is a PARTY DUDE.. *PAARTEEEEEEE!* "