Post by Bogdan »

dramatical :D indeed!
people should be more relaxed
primevil
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by primevil »

henry wrote:exactly matey^^^
if ya dont like it dont listen to it. sorry am talking to much for a newb :wink:
how dare you talk so much rubbish for a newbie :wink: :D
Rich
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Rich »

For those who prefer Hawtin's older, more Detroit style, he is set to be releasing a CD on the Azuli label. Called "Choices," it will be a selection of his favourite classic tunes. Is not clear whether it will be mixed, or simply compiled by Hawtin, but looks interesting:

http://www.higher-frequency.com/e_news/ ... i/06/2.htm

:D
::: b a r e m :::
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by ::: b a r e m ::: »

rhea wrote:
Thomas D and Jack Thomas wrote: Trust me, what you quoted from me isn't far off. If you don't want to believe it or admit it in public it is perfectly fine and understandable. I really don't give a sh*t what people think of me on this forum. Would you rather me speak my mind or kiss m-nus ass like the rest? What exactly is it I said that makes you think I am a douche bag?
(...)
So, I guess if speaking my mind and being honest or truthful with people makes me a douche bag, then I guess I'm probably the biggest "douche bag" you'll never meet.
You sound like 15years old... 'you dont love me?then fck you all'...heh, pathetic.
If you 'really' dont give a sht what people think of you on this forum, why do you post here? you just have too much free time or what? funny.
anyways, thanks God MC Escher made his "House of stairs", or else we might think "Castrovalva" is the best of his works..
Isn't is funny that whenever minus drops something new out, there's always the same names saying the same stuff over and over?
a tip for you... when you hate on something, it gets more attention... so if you don't like minus or richie or whoever, then don't talk about them...

But don't talk sh!t because now is ''cool'' to hate minus... If you don't have anything interesting to say (positive or negative) just stay away, unless you want to seem to be the ''hater'' or the ''jelous guy''

I would really like to read some good criticism on all minus stuff as i can read about some labels that are not in the spotlight right now.
lostinmusiq
mnml moderator
mnml moderator

Post by lostinmusiq »

::: b a r e m ::: wrote: But don't talk sht because now is ''cool'' to hate minus... If you don't have anything interesting to say (positive or negative) just stay away, unless you want to seem to be the ''hater'' or the ''jelous guy''

I would really like to read some good criticism on all minus stuff as i can read about some labels that are not in the spotlight right now.

my words ... :D
primevil
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by primevil »

DITTO 8)
Macsz
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Macsz »

Hey Thomas D and Jack Thomas I understand you but just think this :

Richie started practicly the whole mnml scene, he maybe slacking off a little bit but it's his good right. He isn't selfish either he made people great like magda troy and others.... isn't that a good quality of the man???

And live he's still one of the best maybe not THE best anymore but we should all be greatfull what he did and what he is still doing.

None the less I thought those tracks woren't really wonderfull either but thx anyways...

And give me the original model 8 not that it's bad but I liked the original one a lot better but that's personal taste....

still a m_nus fan and a richie fan

greetz
http://www.musicman.be

remember kids its down the street not across
Bogdan
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Bogdan »

I'm very curious about the next step in production from richie hawtin. I guess he's preparing something, new tracks from him are needed :)