[WagonRepair16] Mathew Jonson - Automatic / Beach Party

- wax
Renton
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Renton »

markaugust wrote:what do you guys think of the shinjuku ep from lazyfatpeople on wagon repair?
that's number 17, isn't it? Haven't heard it myself yet though.
"I won't be in today, boss...I'm feeling a little mnml."
nihad
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by nihad »

must say i first was a bit sceptical of this release, but it's grown exponentially .. one of my favs ..

first track that is, love the dirty funk and that it doesn't really sound like much coming out today, when everybody wants to sound like m_nus stuff ..

big support to MJ on this one and keep the dirty funk comin! at least me and my crew love it!!!
Thomas D and Jack Thomas
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Thomas D and Jack Thomas »

nihad wrote:must say i first was a bit sceptical of this release, but it's grown exponentially .. one of my favs ..

first track that is, love the dirty funk and that it doesn't really sound like much coming out today, when everybody wants to sound like m_nus stuff ..

big support to MJ on this one and keep the dirty funk comin! at least me and my crew love it!!!
agreed. after properly hearing it, the Automatic track has really grown on me. The bassline is massive! Yeah, its a bit "big basslined" electro kind of sh!t, but its fun and unique.
juhokusti
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by juhokusti »

markaugust wrote:what do you guys think of the shinjuku ep from lazyfatpeople on wagon repair?
Is good. Is very good. I like.
Coyu
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Coyu »

It's not for me. I don't like this ep.

The new WR of Lazy Fat People is a bit better...but I don't buy it neither. I prefer others WR like "Dump Truck" for ex.