[Phonocult006] Seph - Wooden EP

- wax
vermi
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by vermi »

Ro wrote:
sanderbaan wrote:We've a official release date! Finally! 30 october 2006. Promo's are already pressed and are being sent out!!
Try 6 months earlier if you want to sell these things. I see this release floatin' on the internet for a long time.
i'm pretty sure he didn't chose by himself that the problems with the distro. should delay the releases of the label as much as they did..

looking forward to this one, really nice release!
sanderbaan
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by sanderbaan »

Ro wrote:
sanderbaan wrote:We've a official release date! Finally! 30 october 2006. Promo's are already pressed and are being sent out!!
Try 6 months earlier if you want to sell these things. I see this release floatin' on the internet for a long time.
You're telling me something I already new! Maybe you have no idea how things can go in the music business. If we had it in our control it would have been out 6 months ago but when a distributor gets bankrupt and you have to switch to a new one it takes a lot of time / energy!! And I am not worried about the sales of this record, it will do good anyways!

I am happy things are back in track and we are very confident about our new distributor.
SB1
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by SB1 »

@Sander

Are the Phonocult records for digitally available somewhere?
Dave Martin
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Dave Martin »

Yup, Seph is definately doing the business...never mind Argentina, it's that little bit of British in ya dude!!!

:lol:

:wink:
sanderbaan
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by sanderbaan »

SB1 wrote:@Sander

Are the Phonocult records for digitally available somewhere?
yes at various sites.. i will get the list of sites where we sell. you can check www.beatport.com, not everything is there..will be updated soon. will get back to you.

take care,
sander
Ro
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Ro »

sanderbaan wrote:
Ro wrote:
You're telling me something I already new! Maybe you have no idea how things can go in the music business. If we had it in our control it would have been out 6 months ago but when a distributor gets bankrupt and you have to switch to a new one it takes a lot of time / energy!! And I am not worried about the sales of this record, it will do good anyways!

I am happy things are back in track and we are very confident about our new distributor.
Anyway, good luck! Happy to hear things are back on track.
Forget it jake, it's Chinatown.
dilo
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by dilo »

hey! here is a very cool review of the "wooden" ep

http://www.beatfactor.net/reviews/683/

check!
jaba
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by jaba »

dilo wrote:hey! here is a very cool review of the "wooden" ep

http://www.beatfactor.net/reviews/683/

check!
dilo very cool ep i liked it very much, i'm very intrested in igloos artists and very attantive to igloo
good luck