my flat has been robbed

- open
Renze
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Renze »

sohrab wrote:didn't they take anything else?!
just your producing stuff!?!
they might be into music as well!
I doubt it. They were probably just looking for expensive stuff and took the Macs. Robbers hardly know anything about music production. I've heard stories of people's studios being robbed, where they took the computers and modern looking stuff but leave the vintage stuff like TR-808's alone cos they don't look expensive.
Cotumo
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Cotumo »

You have my condolence. That's my worst dream and I try to prevent it but there's always the possibility :?
skept
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by skept »

hrm... i apologize for putting ideas in your head here but it may help...

if they only took audio equipment could it possibly be someone you know? i say this because i have had a number of friends get their tables jacked and EVERY time it ended up being someone who knew them and had been at their house. i obviously know nothing of the situation but it may be something to consider. unfortunately.
Cotumo
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Cotumo »

That's an argument. A friend has been robbed three times in Berlin and the thiefs were also always connected with him somehow.

It's really bad to be distrustful but it can save a lot of money!
skept
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by skept »

Cotumo wrote:It's really bad to be distrustful
i agree which i why i was hesitant to mention my thoughts but unfortunately greed seems to overpower the weak minded.

if you live in the city security is a must. even in the sticks it is a must in my opinion. on that note how many of you who own studios have a security system attached to your home? the home that i am about to move into has one. i will continue to use the present security system but it will be no replacement for my preferred method which is large dogs.

so what do any of you use for security?

my security system/#1 homeboy:

i will be getting a second doberman soon!!! can't wait!