Mathew Jonson - LivePA @ Norhtern Lights,Detroit (04-02-06)

- dj/live pa

Moderators: John Clees, Benjamin Fehr, Tim Tor, Thomas Melchior

gillsans
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by gillsans »

This set really shows Mr. Jonsons diversity. Wow, its just crazy!
Keepin' the beats deep in the groove bunker
jdahlberg
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by jdahlberg »

i was lucky enough to be at this show and he did bang out (as you can hear). when he played return of the zombie bikers, the place went nuts.
Tricky
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Tricky »

Theboz wrote:its quicker to download a 10meg file recorded in the the same format that its on Paxahau.com then it is downloading the FTP or filesharing site that some idiot saved it into a higher bit rate then it is on Paxahua.
you find me a 30 gig audio player that accepts the realmedia format (the format on paxahau.com), because otherwise you're not going to play it anywhere but your computer. hence the converting and downloading from an ftp or filesharing site. smart ass.
blockup

Post by blockup »

Tricky wrote:
Theboz wrote:its quicker to download a 10meg file recorded in the the same format that its on Paxahau.com then it is downloading the FTP or filesharing site that some idiot saved it into a higher bit rate then it is on Paxahua.
you find me a 30 gig audio player that accepts the realmedia format (the format on paxahau.com), because otherwise you're not going to play it anywhere but your computer. hence the converting and downloading from an ftp or filesharing site. smart ass.
Wanker
positivefeedback
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by positivefeedback »

is this all Jonson?? anybody know the name of the last tune???
codix
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by codix »

thx for posting, i love it :)