Leftroom February update, includes previews and free tracks!

- wax
tolfrey
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Leftroom February update, includes previews and free tracks!

Post by tolfrey »

Firstly I’d like to say a happy New Year to everyone, it was a while ago, but it does take its toll as we all know.

Thank you to everyone for the support on Left001, ‘The Extended Family EP’ it has totally sold out and has recently been re-pressed so it has been a great start for the label. We had charts and plays from everyone from Andy Weatherall to Dominik Eulberg, through Luciano, Craig Richards, James Holden, and many more. Next up is Pheek’s full EP which is promoing at the moment.

Samples of Pheek’s EP can be found in the releases section and the full release is set at 28.02.06. You will have the opportunity to purchase vinyl copies direct from us here two weeks prior to this date, so keep an eye and ear out. Digital versions can be found at Beatport and Kompakt in the contacts section soon also.

Leftnet002 is now also available courtesy of our very own Marc Ashken. The EP is entitled ‘Leftovers’ but they are more than worthy tracks, don’t be mislead. London based Marc Ashken is someone you are going to be hearing a lot about in the coming year. With releases forthcoming on Safari Electronique as well as his full ep on Leftroom just around the corner, he is definitely one to watch. Luka and Lazo also do the business with their remix of Part Time Isolation on this Leftnet release.

Some other news from the leftside…

Ali Khan’s track Waterbomb track from left001 has made it onto Audion’s Fabric Mix CD out in April, so big respect goes out to Ali. Hopefully we’ll see some more Leftroom tracks popping up on compilations around the place…

Leftroom is starting a monthly residency at the T-Bar in Shoreditch on the second Thursday of every month starting on March 10th. Expect anything DJ wise, from the well known, to the up and coming, and even the unknown. Music will be of the highest order, and with a Funktion One sound system as well as free entrance what else could you ask for. Details of opening party will be posted soon.

Finally, as I have been going on for a bit, my new mix entitled ‘Tree’s Without Leaves’ is available in the news section of www.leftroom.com. Tracklist is below, and I hope it gets you dancing at afterparties, kills your boredom of a mid-week night, or even keeps you concentrating on the road while driving!!!

Tree’s Without Leaves – 02.02.06

Der Schmeisser and Rahmi Cihan – Bad Bit – White
Heartz4 – Intimacy Girl (Someone Else Remix) – Hello? Repeat
Liebe Ist Cool – Alles Ist Moglich – Lebensfreude
Franco Cinelli – Twisted Machine – CD-R
Agaric – Track 1 – We Are 4
Szenario – Spandiforific – Leftroom Limited
Aki Latvamaki – A Bath Tub Full Of Mutated Bees – Budenzauber
Daniel Stefanik – Move Me (Guido’s Dark Side Of The Moon Mix) – Moon Harbour
Ed Davenport – Diminuendo – Gumption
Appendics Shuffle – Dirty Bed – Adjunct
Matthias Tanzmann – Bulldozer – Moon Harbour