[MTRZ003] Barac - Variety Of Different Feelings EP

- wax
blizt
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Re: [MTRZ003] Barac - Variety Of Different Feelings EP

Post by blizt »

Not 100% my cup of tea but I could dance to it. Marea Negra has a sound in the background that is almost identical to one I used when I first started making music in 2008 or something like that lol
leonardolm
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by leonardolm »

Quality music. Love this record... barac is on fire!!

(*) (*) (*)
djvaddy
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by djvaddy »

All tracks dope ! :) 5 (*) (*) (*) (*) (*)
BrokenBo
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by BrokenBo »

superb release imo! every track brings something cool...thank you...price is a bit high though :/
blizt
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by blizt »

blizt wrote:Not 100% my cup of tea but I could dance to it. Marea Negra has a sound in the background that is almost identical to one I used when I first started making music in 2008 or something like that lol
Found the sample on my old archives lol

http://www4.zippyshare.com/v/eCeoKjVL/file.html
brooklyn1
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by brooklyn1 »

blizt wrote:
blizt wrote:Not 100% my cup of tea but I could dance to it. Marea Negra has a sound in the background that is almost identical to one I used when I first started making music in 2008 or something like that lol

wow look at that, i don't know the slightest about producing so I can't speak but thats surely in there.

but correct me if im wrong... A lot of people use premaded stuff so I see nothing wrong.
Save the planet, Kill Yourself.
blizt
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by blizt »

brooklyn1 wrote:
blizt wrote:

wow look at that, i don't know the slightest about producing so I can't speak but thats surely in there.

but correct me if im wrong... A lot of people use premaded stuff so I see nothing wrong.
The sample is from an old project from 2009 so go figure... Can't tell for sure if it's from a sample cd, though.

And yes, it's super common to use ready made samples and loops for many people, to each his own. I have built over the years a big library of one shots for my music. What I don't like and I normally spot it very easily, is the use and abuse of pre made loops for track creation.