[RR001]Liviu Groza/Rene Audiard - Feel the way i do/Violence

- wax
dudemaster
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

[RR001]Liviu Groza/Rene Audiard - Feel the way i do/Violence

Post by dudemaster »

Matt Edwards (AKA Radio Slave) and Jamie Fry have announced the details of their new label, The Double R.

The endeavour comes from two artists already experienced in running record labels: Edwards founded Rekids back in 2006 (and subsidiaries Pyramids Of Mars and Cabin Fever), while Jamie Fry started the anonymous collective STABLO back in 2010. The inspiration for The Double R, which intends to give a platform to relatively unknown new producers, comes primarily from STABLO, which "was kind of an experiment to see if these really exciting productions could be successful purely on [their] own musical terms," according to Fry.
Violence sounds mega dope if you ask me. Too bad that A side is so lackluster, i mean 15 euros for one really solid track i just don't know.

Link Decks
AnonMusic
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Re: [RR001]Liviu Groza/Rene Audiard - Feel the way i do/Viol

Post by AnonMusic »

The vocals on the A track... ouch. Rene Audiard superb in all his releases. not 15 euro worth. STABLO hype with Decks.de...
R40UL
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by R40UL »

nowhere near stablo quality :/
Themis
mnml moderator
mnml moderator

Post by Themis »

also same baseline groove is already in the last blank slate rene audiard track, so this seems like another edit.
AnonMusic
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by AnonMusic »

Themis wrote:also same baseline groove is already in the last blank slate rene audiard track, so this seems like another edit.
yes. Stranger and Violence share a similar bassline. :roll:
idealist
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by idealist »

why ist this release priced at 15 euro?
such things i only understand on releases with handmade artwork, limited presses of 100 and less or shipped over the ocean...