[CGTX002] Gemini - Gemini Traxx Part Two

- wax
dirddey_iddler
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Re: [CGTX002] Gemini - Gemini Traxx Part Two

Post by dirddey_iddler »

whatever wrote: i'm very happy with the represses, as i stated before. i was just curious about how the "market" of the originals will move
many addicted collectors and DJs of house and techno, have the most original Geminis. Before the represses arised, to get a cool Gemini for a reasonable price, i you had to do something (sometimes more or less). Listen to his releases, to mixes, etc. The prices of his records were not so utopistic three years ago.

Gemini have and will ever have its own standing. So the market for the originals will always be there and the prices depends on the momentary hype.

As a DJ who plays that kind of sound today, i would play the represses to save my originals.
breton
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by breton »

dirddey_iddler wrote:Before the represses arised, to get a cool Gemini for a reasonable price, i you had to do something (sometimes more or less).
"something"? Image ?
dirddey_iddler
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by dirddey_iddler »

breton wrote:
dirddey_iddler wrote:Before the represses arised, to get a cool Gemini for a reasonable price, i you had to do something (sometimes more or less).
"something"? Image ?

bretty baby, i dont know what you do for your records. i really dont want to know it.

it cant be the real deal 8) i hope for you, you have good chewing gums ;)
Papa Bear
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Papa Bear »

Yeah, well, we all have to prostitute ourselves at one point or another in order to get our hands on one of those rare Gemini records. You know how they say, a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do :D
dirddey_iddler
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by dirddey_iddler »

Papa Bear wrote:Yeah, well, we all have to prostitute ourselves at one point or another in order to get our hands on one of those rare Gemini records. You know how they say, a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do :D
Haha

Vinyl Sluts
whatever
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by whatever »

dirddey_iddler wrote: The prices of his records were not so utopistic three years ago.
i remember that, i bought in neutral in 2009 for 3.50 pounds, from discogs
dirddey_iddler
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by dirddey_iddler »

whatever wrote:i remember that, i bought in neutral in 2009 for 3.50 pounds, from discogs
in neutral, shadowland, the album on relief etc. 5€ - max. 20€
danbolton
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by danbolton »

Does anyone have any idea when this is actually coming out? Juno is still saying July :?