Dependant & Happy Four!

- wax
breton
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Re: Dependant & Happy Four!

Post by breton »

donas wrote:(if what breton said about your comment is true, I haven't actually seen it to be honest...)

I don't think he is selling (unless he has a different account), so i don't know why he felt the urge to say that.
Last edited by breton on Sat Dec 22, 2012 3:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
donas
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by donas »

Fair enough. It's weird lately I've seen comments appear in people's activity on their profile but not on the actual item page? So I thought it had been deleted (which isn't even possible is it).
Themis
mnml moderator
mnml moderator

Post by Themis »

yeah strange this comment can only be seen in his profile, not on the actual release page.
breton
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by breton »

donas wrote:Fair enough. It's weird lately I've seen comments appear in people's activity on their profile but not on the actual item page? So I thought it had been deleted (which isn't even possible is it).
Themis wrote:yeah strange this comment can only be seen in his profile, not on the actual release page.
Guys, didn't you read what resolved wrote?
resolved wrote:it gets worse... the resellers of this item have 'reported' the postings on the discogs page pointing out that it's going to be released in january as factually incorrect so they can carry on hawking their overpriced wares...
When the mods deleted that comment, all the replies were deleted along with it.
donas
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by donas »

Yeah I thought I'd misunderstood what he said... didn't know why the hell discogs mods would delete such a comment (wasn't aware they even did that) and why it would still appear on his profile... anyway sorry resolved :lol:
resolved
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by resolved »

it was my original comment they deleted (childrentalking)

i have sent them a strongly worded 'support' request asking what the hell they are thinking. probably just want their cut of the seller fees.

if you look at the early exchanges in this thread i suspect assemblage bought axelfoleys copies for him so he is possibly getting a cut of the profits. if so, pretty low.
Assemblage
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Assemblage »

resolved wrote: if you look at the early exchanges in this thread i suspect assemblage bought axelfoleys copies for him so he is possibly getting a cut of the profits. if so, pretty low.
:lol: Of course. Buying records from a guy who is living in Hungary no matter that I am living just 2 kilometers away from that store. Could u just think of the possibility that my opinion has nothing to do with my buying or selling behaviour of records? I never had an additional copy, which I tried to sell on discogs. Most of the guys who texted me to get this wax should know this.
Philsen
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Philsen »

omg ... money bla ... all about the music bla ... it is like it is ... somebody will always pay the prices and somebody always wants that prices ... do what you do !!! thats life ...
-everything you think, do and say
is in the pill you took today-
:zager and evans:

-life is of the nature of water:
it always seeks the deepest place,
which is always below in the darkness
and heaviness of the earth.-
:c.g. jung: