Petre Inspirescu, [a:rpia:r] 12

- wax
capa
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Re: Petre Inspirescu, [a:rpia:r] 12

Post by capa »

Themis wrote:
breton wrote:I hope it's not going to be like his last πEnsemble "Look mom, i'm a composer" record.
Because no matter how much some people like to ride his dck, that sh!t was weak.

... Though judging by that "Gradina Onirica" track, it will.
man, I couldn't agree more.
if i would want to hear some classical music, pedro is composer number 237. on my list.

hopefully i get suprised
it's good to know that the music critics are here with us to let us know what music is weak or not. don't know what we'll do without you guys.
anyway don't worry, if you haven't figured this out yet, [a:rpia:r] is not a label for classical music
breton
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by breton »

capa wrote:
Themis wrote:
breton wrote:I hope it's not going to be like his last πEnsemble "Look mom, i'm a composer" record.
Because no matter how much some people like to ride his dck, that sh!t was weak.
... Though judging by that "Gradina Onirica" track, it will.
man, I couldn't agree more.
if i would want to hear some classical music, pedro is composer number 237. on my list.
hopefully i get suprised
it's good to know that the music critics are here with us to let us know what music is weak or not. don't know what we'll do without you guys.
Oh, look who we got here... The dck rider himself comes to the rescue!
capa wrote:anyway don't worry, if you haven't figured this out yet, [a:rpia:r] is not a label for classical music
That is reassuring.
capa
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by capa »

For me it's sad that people like you ,breton, have found their way into this forum. You are cleary here for the wrong reasons.

The point of this topic was to informe people that pedro will release a new album on arpiar. it wasn't opened so you can tell us that "that sh!t is weak" on yojik003 , or to call the people who liked it "dck riders".

This forum is for people who love music , not for people that hate music. It seems your main occupation here is to sit behind your laptop and talk sh!t about other people's work. This has nothing to do with having your own opinion,it has nothing to do with criticism, or that the music comes from Romania, Ricardo or whatever. It's obvious that you are a frustrated boy , having an attitude like this. Just let everybody do their own thing in their own way and relax a little
souat
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by souat »

:D
Igloobs
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Igloobs »

capa wrote:For me it's sad that people like you ,breton, have found their way into this forum. You are cleary here for the wrong reasons.

The point of this topic was to informe people that pedro will release a new album on arpiar. it wasn't opened so you can tell us that "that sh!t is weak" on yojik003 , or to call the people who liked it "dck riders".

This forum is for people who love music , not for people that hate music. It seems your main occupation here is to sit behind your laptop and talk sh!t about other people's work. This has nothing to do with having your own opinion,it has nothing to do with criticism, or that the music comes from Romania, Ricardo or whatever. It's obvious that you are a frustrated boy , having an attitude like this. Just let everybody do their own thing in their own way and relax a little

you got the point
Themis
mnml moderator
mnml moderator

Post by Themis »

thats just the way it is, if you hype it up propably months before even samples are out, make even promotional videos about it and spread it on the web - people will talk

and i think you overreacted to bretons statement.

all he wanted to say - i believe - is, that he wasnt to fond of pedros latest "classical influence" tracks, so he hopes for something different here.
of course its the internet and he said it in a more provocative way.

but i dont see hate for music, really.

peace :)
breton
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by breton »

capa wrote:It seems your main occupation here is to sit behind your laptop and talk sh!t about other people's work.
I write nice things too.
It's just that you have this agenda to passionately defend every Romanian producer/dj, no matter how bad the sh!t they play/release is, as if you get paid for doing it, so your perception is distorted.
capa wrote:This has nothing to do with having your own opinion,it has nothing to do with criticism
That's exactly what this is all about. And you, with your narrow-minded romanians-can-do-no-wrong attitude, have a problem with other people's opinions.
You obviously believe that that record was the best thing since Debussy. It was not. It was bland and pointless.
Radu is pretty advanced when it comes to dance music, but his classical music efforts are nothing to write home about.
capa wrote:This forum is for people who love music , not for people that hate music.
This forum, just like any other, is for people to express their opinions.
If you wish to proceed with that dck-rider attitude of yours, maybe you should stay away from the places where people may say things you don't agree with about your favorite Romanian producers?
Lock yourself in that tent where they hold the Sausagewaves festival, you should be safe there.
roland
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by roland »

his first album on arpiar is a masterpiece..
a lot of the times i come home from partying and listen to a few records, i end up listening to his album on arpiar, i love it !!!

i wasn't so much into his third release on yojik, but the other two were imo dope and the price was fair.. (curious about the price of the album on arpiar tho :lol:)..