mnml maxi

Post by isa »

haha you're awesome :lol: :lol:
nonstatic
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by nonstatic »

FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!

what would a minimal fight look like anyway? now THAT is the real question. ..
Verbel
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Verbel »

hehe well guys polish soul :>

we have good polish producers like Sienkiewicz but magda is also good although she has only polish roots. But i have listen to her sets on deep mix and i like them a lot.
Dave Martin
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Dave Martin »

Before I heard Magda I had got pretty bored tbh, I couldn't have named a DJ that was really inspiring me. Once I heard her she sounded fresh. I've seen her play a lot now and we've had a lot of very good people at the club, she is still my favourite DJ though!
mikehills
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by mikehills »

I had the pleasure of seeing Magda play with Richie in Australia a couple of weeks ago... one of the best sets I've ever heard! PLus, she is hot to boot... ahhh, mmmm
suck my deck
svenlito
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by svenlito »

saw her again last weekend, fu**n awwwww !!
Thomas D and Jack Thomas
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Thomas D and Jack Thomas »

As a DJ and somebody whos booked Magda on multiple occasions, I've seen her play some really shitty sets and some really impressive sets. Her thing is not always my bag but she's decent from time to time. On the production front she never impressed me and when the Run Stop Restore ep came out on M_nus, to me it was clear that Marc Houle was the glue to the project. After that release and some remixes I didn't expect too much but then I heard her new EP and the A1 and B1 tracks are really impressive.

I'm glad she put off her debut EP this long until she really had something to say. I wish more artists would follow suit. I just hope she keeps up the quality, even if it means waiting another two years for a brand new single.
svenlito
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by svenlito »

Thomas D and Jack Thomas wrote:... I've seen her play some really shitty sets......
thats true, heard a couple of them too