roland
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Re: Stablo.

Post by roland »

Hanselunder wrote:stablo 9998 made by Negru and Funk E
9997 made by Suciu
9996 made by .......
i remember that one of the releases is made by posh, don't know which exactly tho.. looking forward to 9995, gotta love this label..
pastapiu
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by pastapiu »

WillieSmalls wrote:Some of the swap suggestions are comical, .G - On The Raw Again EP (Underwater), are you having a fcking laugh?
The question is; can you blame me for trying?? Ofcourse I understand the rarity of such records, however I don't see why I shouldn't throw my requests out there. I'm not going to buy the record for EUR 100 and I'm always told that if you want to end up lucky, you will have to push it a little. Hence the possible swaps..
tone-def
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by tone-def »

what happened to that .g record? i remember seeing about 4 on discogs for £15-£20. then when i actually got around to buying it some dck was trying to get £100 for it. just because it's the only copy on discogs doesn't mean you have to charge ridiculous prices. then the next sheep who wants to sell the record sees the price and thinks he'll have some of that too.
cloutier
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by cloutier »

tone-def wrote:what happened to that .g record? i remember seeing about 4 on discogs for £15-£20. then when i actually got around to buying it some dck was trying to get £100 for it. just because it's the only copy on discogs doesn't mean you have to charge ridiculous prices. then the next sheep who wants to sell the record sees the price and thinks he'll have some of that too.
i think you could say that about just about every record on discogs lately. everyone is gouging for prices.
doctor, doctor, this city's sick
a tired, tired heart, such shakey lips

http://soundcloud.com/cloutier
fir3
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by fir3 »

cloutier wrote:i think you could say that about just about every record on discogs lately. everyone is gouging for prices.
to unfashionably quote myself from another thread, "this is what happens when capitalism & a limited series meet".
RE topic, I :lol: at "9995 wil be by Tale Of Us". I can just say that they're .ro and IMHO they deliver a good piece of underground music. Any info on 9995 release date?
::BLM::
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by ::BLM:: »

cloutier wrote:
tone-def wrote:what happened to that .g record? i remember seeing about 4 on discogs for £15-£20. then when i actually got around to buying it some dck was trying to get £100 for it. just because it's the only copy on discogs doesn't mean you have to charge ridiculous prices. then the next sheep who wants to sell the record sees the price and thinks he'll have some of that too.
i think you could say that about just about every record on discogs lately. everyone is gouging for prices.
yep. its mad the market on there at the moment.

i have a few mates that make decent money selling records on there at the moment. one of them just put something up there that didnt have any for sale and got 80 quid it. record was nothing, just some random white label released last year.
cloutier
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by cloutier »

::BLM:: wrote: i have a few mates that make decent money selling records on there at the moment. one of them just put something up there that didnt have any for sale and got 80 quid it. record was nothing, just some random white label released last year.
which means people are either stupid or...

was it even any good? if it was just a white label and he marked it up, he's part of the problem.
doctor, doctor, this city's sick
a tired, tired heart, such shakey lips

http://soundcloud.com/cloutier
Barraca Music
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Barraca Music »

Hanselunder wrote:stablo 9998 made by Negru and Funk E
9997 made by Suciu
9996 made by .......
Again...all incorrect...