[UNDERSTAND002] Praslesh – Out of time EP

- wax
b-ran
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Re: [UNDERSTAND002] Praslesh – Out of time EP

Post by b-ran »

Themis wrote:
whatever wrote:one day when you're going to run out of bullshit talk here, you'll relax and let go of the hate and the hype will calm down, you'll listen again to the tracks and you're gonna realize that you love them...and who's gonna pay a huge amount on discogs to get the disc? oh, exactly all of you! or, underneath your shitty speculations and useless dirty disection of the romanian releases, you already ordered the record, but you just love to keep the bad buzz going on ???

seeing people that have so much time to spend shitting around about the work of the artists who've been a continuosly inspiration for me, artists that are so devoted to music, and seeing you bringing here words like greedy ...that makes me very sick and sad...
nobody is hatin on the artist or theire work, praslea and raresh are definitly very nice guys, good DJs and im glad that they are around. tough with fangirls like you around they may think 18 € is a fair price for that EP, and i dont feel ashamed to tell them, that its not.
i agree with themis. i'll probably still buy the EP but if the romanian guys were so devoted wouldn't they want more people to be able to buy and play the release? im not saying to release digitally cause that will never happen...even tho i see raresh plays more cds then vinyl these days...but how about pressing at least 500 or 1000 copies so decks doesn't have to price the release at 18 euros...for 3 fucking tracks thats a rip off and you know it whatever but you won't admit it. even if its the stores that price it up and not the artists there is a way too fix this and to avoid all this sh!t talking! press more records.
roland
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by roland »

whatever wrote:one day when you're going to run out of bullshit talk here, you'll relax and let go of the hate and the hype will calm down, you'll listen again to the tracks and you're gonna realize that you love them...and who's gonna pay a huge amount on discogs to get the disc? oh, exactly all of you! or, underneath your shitty speculations and useless dirty disection of the romanian releases, you already ordered the record, but you just love to keep the bad buzz going on ???

seeing people that have so much time to spend shitting around about the work of the artists who've been a continuosly inspiration for me, artists that are so devoted to music, and seeing you bringing here words like greedy ...that makes me very sick and sad...

honestly i don't know what you are talking about.. who is shitting on the work of those artists?

i like those artists a lot and consider myself as a big fan.. but that doesn't meant that it's not allowed to point out negative developments. as themis said nobody is hatin on raresh or praslea.. it's only the fuckin ferrari price, but i know you don't understand that cause you're not paying for the record, aren't you?
Igloobs
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Igloobs »

my opinion regarding the record is: 50/50.

the music quality is not enough for justify the price.

i think more than half of buyers will buy for collection/hype purposes only.
Kiani
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Kiani »

:) I would like to call myself pretty relaxed and compromising and if i'm one thing, Im not a hater. And then when I have an opinion, I get semi-quoted in such a hard reply :), and from a board member I respect a lot. It's just a bad evolution since half of all new records I want are having increased prices: This is not good for the industry, no matter what or who's causing it.

Musicwise, this record is ok. A shame they couldn't get the sample claered, it brought something extra to the track.
ciypriyan
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by ciypriyan »

Igloobs wrote:my opinion regarding the record is: 50/50.

i buy for collection
whatever
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by whatever »

Themis wrote:fangirls like you
fangirl ahahahaha...they are my friends, and almost family, inside and outside the music for almost 8 years - fangirl? i don't think so! ... i'm a friend that witnessed for a lot of years all the efforts and all the love they put in what they are doing. they are anything but greedy...
michel86
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by michel86 »

Igloobs wrote:my opinion regarding the record is: 50/50.

I totally agree on this. Im a big fan of these guys and love what they do, but this is just to much money for the
music you get, im not going to buy this one.
ray parry
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by ray parry »

whatever wrote:
Themis wrote:fangirls like you
fangirl ahahahaha...they are my friends, and almost family, inside and outside the music for almost 8 years - fangirl? i don't think so! ... i'm a friend that witnessed for a lot of years all the efforts and all the love they put in what they are doing. they are anything but greedy...
why is the record such a high price then?

if you're friends with them surely you have an answer?

nobody is being nasty about them, we are just saying the price of the record seems a little high when you can buy music of the same calibre for cheaper. how about if all the record labels went out and started putting their prices up to £18. record sales would of course get even worse, which would hurt the industry.

anyhow im sure i heard someone play it at cdv on sunday night. think it was zip, but cant really remember. sounded dope if it was the teatime track that i thought it was.