[UNDERSTAND002] Praslesh – Out of time EP

- wax
breton
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Re: [UNDERSTAND002] Praslesh – Out of time EP

Post by breton »

roland wrote:breton, if it's really juno that increases the price, why has every single other shop in totally different countries the same price? makes no sense.. by the way i posted the ferrari music quote, he basically explained there the reasons so..
It's not always true. For example
"Cristi Cons - Traversa EP" €17 (then they changed the price to €14.99) on dicks.de and £8.33 on juno
Or remember how dicks.de were selling "Delta Trippin" for €49.99?

No, don't get me wrong, i know that all the arpiar related releases are more expensive than your average 12".
But then again, all of their releases are high-quality, vinyl only (300-500 copies) and not a regular stamped paper thin vinyl in inner sleeve. So it sort of justifies the price. At least for me. Of course if i like the music.
roland
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by roland »

breton wrote: It's not always true. For example
"Cristi Cons - Traversa EP" €17 (then they changed the price to €14.99) on dicks.de and £8.33 on juno

No, don't get me wrong, i know that all the arpiar related releases are more expensive than your average 12".
But then again, all of their releases are high-quality, vinyl only (300-500 copies) and not a regular stamped paper thin vinyl in inner sleeve. So it sort of justifies the price. At least for me. Of course if i like the music.
traversa sold at €12 on juno and €15 on decks.. as for the delta trppin ep.. it should have sold at a regular price (the pre-order price was regular) .. but then they never got that ep, and weeks later they received a "handful of pieces".. suggesting that decks made that price sounds not reasonable to me (since they have never done it, and then comeon 50€, can't be decks idea alone imo..).. more likely someone lately sent the last pieces to decks and wanted more money for the ferrari music =)

but you're right about the different price of traversa on decks and juno.. anyway due to your second column i guess we all agree that they just started to charge more for their stuff :/
(but just for the record... the quality of the vinyl doesn't justify that price, there are tons of labels, even here on the board, which have great vinyl quality for a regular price )
jespermygind
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by jespermygind »

roland wrote:
breton wrote: It's not always true. For example

traversa sold at €12 on juno and €15 on decks.. as for the delta trppin ep.. it should have sold at a regular price (the pre-order price was regular) .. but then they never got that ep, and weeks later they received a "handful of pieces".. suggesting that decks made that price sounds not reasonable to me (since they have never done it, and then comeon 50€, can't be decks idea alone imo..).. more likely someone lately sent the last pieces to decks and wanted more money for the ferrari music =)

but you're right about the different price of traversa on decks and juno.. anyway due to your second column i guess we all agree that they just started to charge more for their stuff :/
(but just for the record... the quality of the vinyl doesn't justify that price, there are tons of labels, even here on the board, which have great vinyl quality for a regular price )
You are missing the factor quantity in there, I think. It is easier to make quality products for lower prices, if the batch sizes are big, compared to the limited releases.
blizt
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by blizt »

I've been thinking lately about that subject. And you know what I think they are making limited for the sake of it. It's raresh and the romanian guys, come on they have enough hype to sell almost everything they release. Why press so few?

On another subject, i just relistened the samples and I'm really getting into the ambitime track. Very atmospherical. Me likes :)
junger
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by junger »

blizt wrote:
On another subject, i just relistened the samples and I'm really getting into the ambitime track. Very atmospherical.
true dat.... would be a great opener for a dj set
whatever
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by whatever »

one day when you're going to run out of bullshit talk here, you'll relax and let go of the hate and the hype will calm down, you'll listen again to the tracks and you're gonna realize that you love them...and who's gonna pay a huge amount on discogs to get the disc? oh, exactly all of you! or, underneath your shitty speculations and useless dirty disection of the romanian releases, you already ordered the record, but you just love to keep the bad buzz going on ???

seeing people that have so much time to spend shitting around about the work of the artists who've been a continuosly inspiration for me, artists that are so devoted to music, and seeing you bringing here words like greedy ...that makes me very sick and sad...
herpie herve
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by herpie herve »

Also this "Out Of Time" sample comes from Blaze - Can you dance to my beat i believe . :)

" as we dance to a beat seems out of time "
Themis
mnml moderator
mnml moderator

Post by Themis »

whatever wrote:one day when you're going to run out of bullshit talk here, you'll relax and let go of the hate and the hype will calm down, you'll listen again to the tracks and you're gonna realize that you love them...and who's gonna pay a huge amount on discogs to get the disc? oh, exactly all of you! or, underneath your shitty speculations and useless dirty disection of the romanian releases, you already ordered the record, but you just love to keep the bad buzz going on ???

seeing people that have so much time to spend shitting around about the work of the artists who've been a continuosly inspiration for me, artists that are so devoted to music, and seeing you bringing here words like greedy ...that makes me very sick and sad...
nobody is hatin on the artist or theire work, praslea and raresh are definitly very nice guys, good DJs and im glad that they are around. tough with fangirls like you around they may think 18 € is a fair price for that EP, and i dont feel ashamed to tell them, that its not.