[NL] 16-12-2005: Louderbach release party - Rotterdam

any
winston
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Re: pretty happy

Post by winston »

underl_ne wrote:Thanks to everyone that turned up.

At one point the club looked actually pretty busy, but started to thin out... Apparently there were other bigger parties on that night and Magda was playing on Saturday...so, perhaps this effected the turn out. To be honest, to see that many people at the party was pretty impressive for me... Rotterdam is a small city - right? not exactly the techno capital of the world, but there was more than enough people for a good party.

It was Matts birthday on 16th...

I thought Jesse played well and was very entertaining... for me, he keeps growing and improving... I mean, it didnt just sound like standard Heartthrob... some of it was quite jacking and old sounding - lots of different influences and not just one direction - just my opinion though... everyone will have theirs.

Anyway... maybe see you again soon.....

Thanks again
compared to ghent it's a big city, i think it's not a techno/minimal town
if you had a labelnight in ghent, the place would be packed
isa
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by isa »

underl_ne wrote:I thought Jesse played well and was very entertaining... for me, he keeps growing and improving... I mean, it didnt just sound like standard Heartthrob... some of it was quite jacking and old sounding - lots of different influences and not just one direction - just my opinion though... everyone will have theirs.
Yeah, I heard some other good reviews of Jesse's performance that night and I believe it because I've seen him play already twice 8)
rkampschoer
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by rkampschoer »

Damn, I had to miss this one...

Change of plans made that I had to go to Baltimore for work on friday, instead of sunday.
I even promised Jesse to support him, so Jesse, if you read this, sorry and until next time.

And happy holidays of course :D
www.robinkampschoer.com
sometimes, less is more...
-ix
mnml admn
mnml admn

Post by -ix »

underl_ne wrote:Thanks to everyone that turned up.

At one point the club looked actually pretty busy, but started to thin out... Apparently there were other bigger parties on that night and Magda was playing on Saturday...so, perhaps this effected the turn out. To be honest, to see that many people at the party was pretty impressive for me... Rotterdam is a small city - right? not exactly the techno capital of the world, but there was more than enough people for a good party.

It was Matts birthday on 16th...

I thought Jesse played well and was very entertaining... for me, he keeps growing and improving... I mean, it didnt just sound like standard Heartthrob... some of it was quite jacking and old sounding - lots of different influences and not just one direction - just my opinion though... everyone will have theirs.

Anyway... maybe see you again soon.....

Thanks again
A pity I couldnt make it.. :(

By the way, I recieve some returned mail (topic notifications) meant for your emailaddress, it might not work.
WESDEX
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by WESDEX »

winston wrote:less people = more fun
:( had to work that night..

p.s. beautiful club!
~ magnetronik & triple t.
~ http://www.wesdex.nl
~ http://www.magnetronik.nl