[Yojik003] Pi Ensemble - Padurea De Aur

- wax
JasperW89
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

[Yojik003] Pi Ensemble - Padurea De Aur

Post by JasperW89 »

Third and last release of the series:
The Golden Forest (Padurea de Aur) has evolved from its previous stems of Silver and Bronze (Padurea de Argint / Arama) and is the final release of this trilogy. Presented on CD and vinyl, the works on those two mediums differ, although are held together by the main narrative theme of nocturnal forest flowing into morning dawn.
Vinyl pieces are the electronic interpretation of the work with more rhythmic musical elements, whereas the CD offers more complex classical compositions, recorded with an orchestra at the Bucharest Conservatorium.
Samples (vinyl):
Craiasa Noptii
Frematand
Intr-un Ivas
Botanica Suctila

http://www.yojikconcon.com

Sounds a lot less dancefloor oriented than the previous two releases but I like the concept!
Last edited by JasperW89 on Fri Sep 30, 2011 3:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
roland
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Re: [Yojik003] Pi Ensemble - Padurea De Aura

Post by roland »

nice job with the title.. like it wasn't already impossible to tell apart the first two releases..
it's actually really hard to talk about this stuff cause i've seen myself twice in a situation where is was talking with a guy about this label but neither could name the title of a release nor the name of the label.. :D

so pi obviously stands for pedro but it's still confusing .. on decks the first release is Pi Ensemble and the second one is TT Ensemble.. on discogs everything is TT ensemble.. ( http://www.discogs.com/label/Yojik+ConCon ) ... anyway i'm sure tho that all is produced by pedro..

samples sound kinda ambient.. although according to the text the vinyl tracks are the ones with "rhythmic musical elements" :D

gonna be getting this anyway since i like the first two Yojik's a lot
jespermygind
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by jespermygind »

roland wrote:nice job with the title.. like it wasn't already impossible to tell apart the first two releases..
it's actually really hard to talk about this stuff cause i've seen myself twice in a situation where is was talking with a guy about this label but neither could name the title of a release nor the name of the label.. :D

so pi obviously stands for pedro but it's still confusing .. on decks the first release is Pi Ensemble and the second one is TT Ensemble.. on discogs everything is TT ensemble.. ( http://www.discogs.com/label/Yojik+ConCon ) ... anyway i'm sure tho that all is produced by pedro..

samples sound kinda ambient.. although according to the text the vinyl tracks are the ones with "rhythmic musical elements" :D

gonna be getting this anyway since i like the first two Yojik's a lot
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pi
omnipresence
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by omnipresence »

Sounds fantastic. I have the first two and this one rounds it off nicely actually. Any ideas on release date?

jesper beat me to it...
π is the symbol for Pi.
b-ran
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by b-ran »

i have the first two and will gladly add this to my collection. very subtle and moody..good stuff for falling asleep or waking up..or starting off a mix with (*)
roland
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by roland »

ah i see, thanks..
damnwords
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by damnwords »

the title is padurea de aur, not aura like in the thread title ;)
JasperW89
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by JasperW89 »

damnwords wrote:the title is padurea de aur, not aura like in the thread title ;)
Fixed it! Thx