LIBYA !!

- open
PsyTox
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by PsyTox »

I seriously doubt they'll ever get Khadaffi (or his sons) out of Lybia. People always seem to talk about him like he's just a psycho dumbass but he's probably one of the most slippery and cunning bastards in power. I don't know if you have ever read up on him a bit, but with the number of terrorist attacks and dodgy deals he has been involved in, you would have imagined that they would've (tried to) kill him ages ago. Lockerbie anyone? Fact is that the West has always needed him to conduct their messy deals in the middle east. I wouldn't play risk or Stratego against Khadaffi, I bet you'll lose :)

Sarkozy is attacking now but I feel that has more to do with showing off (Napoleon revisited it seems) and less with leadership.

Anyway, as of today our own Crembo (our very offensive Defence Minister) is getting into the game, I'm sure the Lybians will piss their pants now.

roland
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by roland »

PsyTox wrote: Anyway, as of today our own Crembo (our very offensive Defence Minister) is getting into the game, I'm sure the Lybians will piss their pants now.

lmao xD
jackbrazzo
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by jackbrazzo »

I agree with BLM - we cant just be the policemen of the world. We have enough wars and problems of our own.

Can anyone tell me why we are in Afganistan? I really dont know why we are there.

We sold them guns - every country does that to other nations - We (Uk) are just as bad as any other nation.

The Guardian today indicates that President Sarcy is doing the air strikes as a promotion to get elected in. Oh yes and Libya has Oil, Ivory Coast probably doesnt.

Very emotive subject this
pafufta816
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by pafufta816 »

there are some wikileaks cables that had information about a deal with a french company to sell fighter jets, which was denied by a government board. they did however decide to OK the deal for surface-to-air missiles. i recommend everyone find wikileaks and look at all cables pertaining to libya, some interesting stuff, lots of backstory on the current situation.
jackbrazzo
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by jackbrazzo »

having watching a bbc doco on it.... fucking hell what is going. Jesus there is a lot of sh!t going down in the world at the moment to put it mildly :(
jaco
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by jaco »

i see no one has mentioned 2012
pafufta816
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by pafufta816 »

jaco wrote:i see no one has mentioned 2012
superstitious BS. it is the exact same kind of brainless dribble that christians do when they talk about the apocalypse
sheet1
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by sheet1 »

the apocalypse is on its way motha fuckasz