New XONE 22

- open
WillieSmalls
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by WillieSmalls »

Picked one of these up yesterday, I prefer the 3 band eq as they kill to 100%. Only snag is the filter system but I tire of that anyway, plus I can't find the on/off switch :lol:
::BLM::
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by ::BLM:: »

WillieSmalls wrote:Picked one of these up yesterday, I prefer the 3 band eq as they kill to 100%. Only snag is the filter system but I tire of that anyway, plus I can't find the on/off switch :lol:
Yeah I prefer 3 band eq, but that's because i have always had the smaller xone. i dont own any cdjs or anything like that so only need the two channels. I might look into getting this as it does look good.
hairblz
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by hairblz »

jessejames wrote:
codecks wrote:
patrick bateman wrote:I've heard in the past that the good companies doing great mixers also do these cheaper ones, and that these don't have the same build quality as the company's more expensive line...
They say at A&H that it is made of the same components as its bigger brothers...
I believe that. But it also says the VCF is a "lite" version, whatever that means.
From what I can see, you only get hipass or lowpass, and it's either 'mild' or 'wild' no in-between. That's fine for me personally, as I don't use band pass or resonance often.

Ability to switch off the crossfader would be nice . . . . this mixer is tempting me anyway.
Morgy
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Morgy »

I got my mixer last christmas. I absolutely love it. In saying that it was my first mixer, so its kind of hard to judge. But i can really think of an alternative for the money, unless you went for the ecler nuo2