Traktor Scratch Pro problem

- ask away
daniellesniewski
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Traktor Scratch Pro problem

Post by daniellesniewski »

I'm not sure if this qualifies as producing.....

But anyways, i've recently bought traktor scratch pro, connected everything up properly (audio8dj), but whenever I play music I always get distorted sound from Deck B, even if i switch the cdjs round (in case the cdj is broken). Sound from Deck A is perfect, but sound from Deck B is always fuzzy (EQ + Gain is the same as for Deck A). Anybody have any suggestions as to what I might be doing wrong?

I'll upload screenshots if needed :)
Thx in advance!

(Yes i've contacted Native Instruments support, but it takes one day for them to respond, and i'm getting slightly impatient :P )
ekwipt
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by ekwipt »

Sure you haven't got the the software inputs on vinyl or through instead of CD mode. I think if you right click on the letter of each deck there should be a drop down
PsyTox
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by PsyTox »

check your Service Center software, under updates you'll find a file to burn new timecode cd's. Some cd players have issues working with timecode of NI and those files should fix it.

If that's not it, might be a cable issue... try switching the cables round instead of the cdj's.

Sure you don't have the beatmasher on by accident? :)
jaylun
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by jaylun »

Is the input to your mixer set to the line in? Recently i had the problem that i was playing with turntables and the input of my mixer was set on the line input..