Luciano using iPad during dj set

- open
blizt
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by blizt »

S.D.L wrote:There used 2 be a time luciano had the ability 2 make me dance

this tikkietakie loop mashing gets on my nerves!

And whats up with the guy sucking his dck at 3:40?
I think he's a victim of his own success. He just cant stop now. This probably was his biggest summer at Ibiza, with crowded nights at pacha like this one. Have you read how much he got paid for getting going that party during the summer? Just insane. That's entering the league of tiestos, pvd, etc

I don't like too much what he plays now, and the cadenza output in 2009-2010... Not really excited about it. In my opinion, past the 30 first releases the sound begin to change to a more generic thing. All these new artists have destroyed the original sound of the label. Don't get me wrong I don't mean they make bad music. In fact my music sucks ten times more compared to what they produce, but i think they don't fit the label original aesthetic. Despite that Luciano's PERL62 is still one of my favourites in my collection.

The king is dead!! Long live the king.
tone-def
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by tone-def »

blizt wrote: I don't like too much what he plays now, and the cadenza output in 2009-2010... Not really excited about it. In my opinion, past the 30 first releases the sound begin to change to a more generic thing.
it was all downhill from the first release.
thom
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by thom »

I remember seeing him live some six-seven years ago at MEG... he was using a Palm pc thingy to do whatever he did. Remember palm thingies? Yeah. Talk about in-between technology.

Anyway...that set was really bad. Really bad. Very boring. Happens. He was sweating buckets... poor guy.
Kiani
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Kiani »

tone-def wrote:
blizt wrote: I don't like too much what he plays now, and the cadenza output in 2009-2010... Not really excited about it. In my opinion, past the 30 first releases the sound begin to change to a more generic thing.
:)

nah there was that villalobos release which was great and the second one with amael was awesome too
kristofason
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by kristofason »

mincer.
New Guy
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by New Guy »

kristofason wrote:mincer.
poofter :lol:
roland
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by roland »

tone-def wrote:
yeah i'm still playing the first release.. such a sick track..

i don`t agree with all being downhill tho.. lovin ricardo's ichso and the ep's from the romanians aswell..
patrick bateman
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by patrick bateman »

Orange Mistake
Amael
Bomberos
Clara Ghavami
Father
Solomun's Prayer
Yamoré (Luciano Remix)
Albertino
Loco Dice double
Andomat 3000/Jan

my fave cadenza tracks, lot's of good stuff, but most of it is quite old.