Anybody wants to run a label with me?

- open
cmartman
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Anybody wants to run a label with me?

Post by cmartman »

Hi guys,

I'm talking about my label, which I've set up late 2006 and has been active until mid 2009. Please go and check out www.plasteline.com

Deals exist with Beatport, Juno and Ordis (digital aggregator) which means that Plasteline reaches hundreds of digital stores out there. I used to print on vinyl too (until 009) but due to low sales numbers, I had to put that one down. My last physical distributor has been Straight (Music Mail - Germany).

What I'm looking for is one or two guys (even a smaller team) willing to revive the label. I don't have much time nor energy anymore and this thing requires both. I have done it all by myself (even released tracks) but in the end it turned out to be all too romantic. A label needs persistence in effort and a strategic plan above all. If you think that you are right for the job please get in contact with me.

What you get? ... you really get to run / co-own an established label, release your music (of course all the parties involved would have to decide on this), do your bookings and all the cool stuff you can get as part of this exciting industry.

I've got many contacts so far (e.g. promotion agencies and stuff). What Plasteline needs is some young blokes who can run this thing properly. Go out there and spin, party, produce, do the deals, promote ... you get the point.

Again, I don't have the power to do that anymore. I'm 37 and ...

As for the style of music, I'm sure we'll find the right balance.

Anyone interested please contact me either through this forum or directly at christo@plasteline.com
Last edited by cmartman on Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
ChrisCV
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by ChrisCV »

I'll give you half the money for 25% equity. else i'm out.
brosky
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by brosky »

Nice one chris :))))
Brian Ffar
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Brian Ffar »

I used to rock the sh!t out of your Pelzner release. Also liked Somerfeld's Beatrocksix.

Best of luck.
cmartman
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

thanx

Post by cmartman »

thanx man. Appreciate it. It was top notch.