John Clees
mnml admn
mnml admn

Post by John Clees »

@ ctadamian : hahah...

@ ChrisCV

wikipedia search... that's grant...

no.. we dont agree..

I completely think the pyramids : without question : where not built by people of this planet.

if anyone wants to remotely skip their god : bring science into the picture : on that logic alone : is a reason that things (just) happen to be specifically there : and/or that these monuments just happened to (last years) just to remain specifiably as unknown monuments.. and are unexplained even now...

are people going to wait around another 1000 years to hope the answer will drop out of the sky : or come from the depths of the ocean.....

well : Im sure it will..

lol
patrick bateman
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by patrick bateman »

john clees wrote:@ ChrisCV

wikipedia search... that's grant...
So you don't believe what is written on Wikipedia about the '7 wonders of the ancient world' is true??
But you do believe in some obscure youtube video's, simply because they match your opinion?

Edit: lol
Settimo
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Settimo »

I watched this series, was completely fascinated by it. One of the few TV shows to make me question my morals and beliefs. I highly recommend watching this show then going to watch a movie called "The 4th Kind". The connection it makes with the show is too creepy. :shock:
db2
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by db2 »

This series was great. 4th Kind was a decent film with a few scary scenes, but if you haven't seen it, the must see alien movie, imo, is "Communion" staring Christopher Walken. This is my favorite Walken roll ever, and the best movie ever done based on a "true story" abduction experience.
Kiani
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Kiani »

haha and now we're talking movies...

its hollywood, its all just hollywood :)
John Clees
mnml admn
mnml admn

Post by John Clees »

Kiani wrote:haha and now we're talking movies...

its hollywood, its all just hollywood :)
hollywood isn't that creative...

I caught the end of transformers 2 today (sunday) : which talked about the pyramids and the other life form 1000's of years ago. . . what a coincidence...

lol

stories can tell but artifacts are material proof.
Settimo
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Settimo »

jackbrazzo wrote:Oh yeah the religion thing, its absolutely incredible that people can think a big daddy in the sky can sort all the problems of this world and we can live forever on a paradise earth - what tutter tosh.

Everyone still sees science as the baddy the big evil, even though many have pioneering a better life for many on this planet.

A lot of people say its a comfort to people, well i just say its believing and living a lie
I'm a Taoist and I don't believe in one god per se, Taoist believes that every human is a god, it is silly and naive to look to the heavens for god, we will never find him there, look inside yourself if you want to find "god. ;)