Prices of vinyl rising on juno.co.uk

- open
blizt
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Prices of vinyl rising on juno.co.uk

Post by blizt »

Has anyone notice that? Almost all vinyls are now 9,77 €. Makes me angry. I don't think it's a good idea to rise prices right now. Mainly due to the financial crisis problem... Do they read the newspaper?
ctadamian
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by ctadamian »

prices stay the same in £
Morgy
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Morgy »

use www.chemical-records.co.uk. always cheaper than juno and have a decent selection.
tone-def
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by tone-def »

ctadamian wrote:prices stay the same in £
thats not really true.

all the labels that use distribution companies form outside the UK have gone up in price over the last 2 years. £8 was the most you would pay for a single record now you get stuff which is £10. that's how much double packs use to cost.
keto
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by keto »

gosh! I didn´t notice it until I made an order today. The price including shipping was ridiculous. From now on I will use juno only in emergency cases. fucking hell :S
Harrison
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Harrison »

chemical is good, cheaper in general but doesn't stock a lot of the releases i want.
Brian Ffar
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Brian Ffar »

It may not be a choice to raise prices. Without a better understanding of the supply chain, we don't know what kind of pursues the manufacturers are under. Have raw materials gotten more expensive? Its it more difficult to retain the employees that understand the business? My guys is that they are doing all they can to keep prices low considering the medium and the state of the economy.
Brian Ffar
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Brian Ffar »

It may not be a choice to raise prices. Without a better understanding of the supply chain, we don't know what kind of pursues the manufacturers are under. Have raw materials gotten more expensive? Its it more difficult to retain the employees that understand the business? My guys is that they are doing all they can to keep prices low considering the medium and the state of the economy.