Studio photos - hardware pr0n

- ask away
Daemonix
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Daemonix »

hydrogen wrote:is the zero 8 good? what do you think about it?
For me its very good!! I can have all vermona's outs and tetra's 4voice out connected! :D 16ins is good! apart from that its also good for custom setups/mappings (ex. traktor->to->live with mixed live/traktor mappings, sends-returns).. it have more channels than you need and thats good :D

but.. I dont use it much more lately :D ... less free time = more work ITB..
dubgil2
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by dubgil2 »

Barfunkel wrote:
All these "perfect emulation" VSTi's of analog instruments have done one thing, made the originals even more expensive and desirable. The prices of working units are not going down, ever. Even if virtual instruments some day do catch up,there's so much collector value in the synths that the prices won't go down anyway. The golden age of cheap vintage is gone.
I recently got my 106 fixed and it's the first analogue synth I've had since 97 when I sold my Prophet 600 and Sh101. VST's go a good job, but the real thing is the real thing and now in hindsight all, I don't care about the footprint and all that, indeed, the old is even more desireable by me...
hydrogen
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by hydrogen »

Daemonix wrote:
For me its very good!! I can have all vermona's outs and tetra's 4voice out connected! :D 16ins is good! apart from that its also good for custom setups/mappings (ex. traktor->to->live with mixed live/traktor mappings, sends-returns).. it have more channels than you need and thats good :D

word. was thinking about getting it for live work... is it pretty rugged? or not like an A&H mixer?
------------------------------------------------------
http://soundcloud.com/kirkwoodwest
jaylun
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by jaylun »

Daemonix
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Daemonix »

hydrogen wrote:
Daemonix wrote:

word. was thinking about getting it for live work... is it pretty rugged? or not like an A&H mixer?
Live sets is what its build for, if you ask me! you can do wonders if you know.

Tasos