Ancient Aliens 2010 on the History Channel

- open
www.YorSound.nl
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by www.YorSound.nl »

Seeing the 6 episodes of Ancient Aliens I was really amazed by some of the facts. Butt the fact that 99% we will never get the real awnsers just sucks :?
nathan_fr
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by nathan_fr »

99% of what they say is bullshit.

Especially all the references to ancient texts.
John Clees
mnml admn
mnml admn

Post by John Clees »

nathan_fr wrote:99% of what they say is bullshit.

Especially all the references to ancient texts.
]

what exactly do you disagree with specifically and why :?:
www.YorSound.nl
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by www.YorSound.nl »

Haha thats easy to say, give us some proof ;)
John Clees
mnml admn
mnml admn

Post by John Clees »

also : perhaps you will like this approach a bit more..

http://www.mnml.nl/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=60317&start=0

Klaus Dona - La Historia Oculta de la Raza Humana (1 / 5)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=clwUpwpUx-4

Klaus Dona - La Historia Oculta de la Raza Humana (2 / 5)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gekoZByDlCw&NR=1

Klaus Dona - La Historia Oculta de la Raza Humana (3 / 5)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E6kw89-FlOs

Klaus Dona - La Historia Oculta de la Raza Humana (4 / 5)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEpzbZLv-xY

Klaus Dona - La Historia Oculta de la Raza Humana (5 / 5)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=trjsDnKeCFI
Rookas
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Rookas »

thanks , liked the series , not all the time sometimes its just a pile of bullshit, sometimes its not..
when watching all this kind of documentaries , you should never ever believe it:)))
watch the disclosure project, its somewhere on google , the guy from disclosure talked in the ancient aliens too
its all about the rhythm
John Clees
mnml admn
mnml admn

Post by John Clees »

I think if you related to all things with any perspective is not even possible or completely rare.. between the two post : I did enjoy the many different perspective's. the history channel was put together in such a way it was almost too perfect and to perhaps some it made it less real and more dr:ed up but to me it was also very well put together with different perspectives explaining things in their own views which I can appreciate. I don't think anyone should agree with all points made but it was something that makes you think that beyond what your mind can understand at this point. the same topics were up for discussion in our 70's and are just now being explored : REAL TRUTHS via you tube and between all countries as freely as they are in our modern day. I think it's wonderful and welcome any such topic that relates to story of creation : the history of our lives : and the world we live in.
Shepherd_of_Anu
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Shepherd_of_Anu »

I think I might have seen a UFO last week. I haven't told anyone about it. For some reason I felt like I should be a little cautious because people might think I am out to lunch or something.

I am a bit of an insomniac. Its caused by a combination of coffee, music, computers, late night exercise and television. Last week I went for a 20km bike ride around 2 am then I went up to the track and was doing a little 5km run... It was very dark outside, between 03.00-03.30, there track was not lit but there were lights at the school near the track. There stars quite nice that night and teh sky was clear. About halfway through my run I saw this streak across the sky, very much like a shooting star. At least this was the initial impression I had in the initial moment i saw it. You know that feeling, "whoa! a shooting star!"

The star seemed like it faded out in a split second and then maybe a quarter to three quarters a of a second later it reappeared. When it reappeared it seemed to be coming out of a very short turn. The arc was very clean, mathematical looking. I could only see the turn for a very short period of time then it was moving straight and zoomed off super fast, much the way I saw it before it vanished the first time. Then it was gone. The new vector the object was traveling appeared to be about 45 degrees change in the xy plane and about 130-150 degrees in the x axis.

Now you would think that seeing something like that would stop a person dead in their tracks but I kept running for awhile, my mind slowly registering what had happened. Then I stopped, having decided that I should wait and see if anything else happens. Initially I had felt the compulsion to continue my run, ignoring all distraction but this was too weird. That is all I saw.

I tried to rationalize this to myself for sometime. I stood there, watching the sky, the weather, the lighting at the school nearby. Perhaps I saw a shooting star, followed by a moth flying through the beam of light cast by one of the large school lights? Possible but unlikely, the turning object was above the lights.

I am not sure what I saw, but I saw something. As time went by I thought the incident very much reminded me of that famous NASA video where the ball of light is seen in orbit and then changes direction, shooting off into space. What I saw was very much like that. But then I wonder... how much does seeing that kind of media affect the manner in which I interpret my experience in life? Hard to say.

It really makes be wonder about validity of our personal experiences. When we experience things outside the normal realm of our lives I wonder how prepared we are to even comprehend it. Can we understand things for what they are or are our minds so reliant on previously assimilated knowledge that are unable to assess things on their own merits?

Perhaps I think I should accept what I think I saw, or maybe I should rationalize it to myself. I think this is a defining question of my own self, character or role as a being. Am I an observer or do I play a more active role?

Perhaps my sighting doesn't sound like much compared to some of the bizarre close encounters you read about sometimes but it was definitely something I can't account for with any certainly.

I was wondering if anyone else on there had any strange sighting in the sky (that don't involve hallucinogens!)