mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by . »

Signed. :-flower
uritotti
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by uritotti »

there is also such a petition for cows & chicken or even a fly's?
oblioblioblio
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by oblioblioblio »

uritotti wrote:there is also such a petition for cows & chicken or even a fly's?
i don't believe so, no.

With whales I think it is very sad that humans display enough arrogance to hunt them for food. And that many countries don't have the balls to back up scientific research, or choose to ignore it.

Much research that his been done shows that whales and dolphis have a level of intelligence way way beyond what humans are capable of. For exmaple, communicating by exchanging pictures... like some weird kind of biological tv/radio transmission. (!!!) I think we should learn from them instead of eat them.

http://www.doyletics.com/_arj1/lillyond.htm

Cows, and chickens and flies are cool guys too though I think.
roland
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by roland »

you're right it's sick.. for me if you eat a dolphin it's alomst like eating a human or an orang utan.. can't understand how primitive and brainfucked people are allowed to hunt them..

when they kill them the dolphins behave like humans.. they stick together with their family and you can hear how scared they are when communicating.. sadest thing i've ever seen in my life.. it's like the videos where you can see what the nazis did at the concentration camps during ww2..

unbelievable that people are so fucking stupid, it's a big shame.. :oops:

documentary is named "the cove" it even became an oscar in 2009 for the best documentary..

signed
jaco
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by jaco »

roland wrote:you're right it's sick.. for me if you eat a dolphin it's alomst like eating a human or an orang utan.. can't understand how primitive and brainfucked people are allowed to hunt them..

when they kill them the dolphins behave like humans.. they stick together with their family and you can hear how scared they are when communicating.. sadest thing i've ever seen in my life.. it's like the videos where you can see what the nazis did at the concentration camps during ww2..

unbelievable that people are so fcking stupid, it's a big shame.. :oops:

documentary is named "the cove" it even became an oscar in 2009 for the best documentary..

signed
the sad thing is that they actually enjoy it, make them feel like gods...
uritotti
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by uritotti »

oblioblioblio wrote:
uritotti wrote:there is also such a petition for cows & chicken or even a fly's?
i don't believe so, no.
I guess you mised my point. until I or we keep killing and eating other animals we cant's tell others don't. it just difference of colture and not more than that. the western word think that everybody should fold up to their values and world-view. i mean ypou cant kill a mosquito that disturb you at the same time when you eating burger and say that those in Thailand who eating dogs are wrong or thos in Japan are bad couse they kill wales.
there is no any difference between it. and if you think there is a difference it's just your opinion, it's just your feeling and thats it. people from the western word cannot tell evereone else to live only to their westren opinion. at least not before they stop killing an eating other anymals by themself.
oblioblioblio
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by oblioblioblio »

uritotti wrote: I guess you mised my point. until I or we keep killing and eating other animals we cant's tell others don't. it just difference of colture and not more than that. the western word think that everybody should fold up to their values and world-view. i mean ypou cant kill a mosquito that disturb you at the same time when you eating burger and say that those in Thailand who eating dogs are wrong or thos in Japan are bad couse they kill wales.
there is no any difference between it. and if you think there is a difference it's just your opinion, it's just your feeling and thats it. people from the western word cannot tell evereone else to live only to their westren opinion. at least not before they stop killing an eating other anymals by themself.
It wasn't so easy to see your point from the first words that you posted.

I understand that killing of whales is not the only way that man treats other animals that is immoral. It's true, that in the Western world there are crimes committed against intelligent animals, also. Cows and pigs are not stupid, and also have deep capacity for thought and emotion. Those guys get rough treatment in factories and slaughterhouses.

I also understand that it is a cultural issue, that countries have different ways to think about these things, and that here there is a tension. FOr exmple, cows are sacred in India, but I don't believe they have tried to enforce this value on the USA.

For me this has nothing to do with the west, or preserving values from culture. I am just offering evidence as to why it is a moral crime to kill these deep animals, that we could learn so much from.