- open
NeilGarcia
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by NeilGarcia »

tone-def wrote:
NeilGarcia wrote:
tone-def wrote:
NeilGarcia wrote:Amen!! It will mean clubbing in London on a Friday night remains safe now all the young hooligans have their playhouse remaining open, keeping them away from all other places :).
:roll:

do you really think they're going to end up at underground techno parties?
What makes you think they dont?
personal experience and your original post suggesting the hooligans are at fabric on friday nights.
So you answered the question. Or I did. I have no idea. (-)

I think all I meant was more aimed at Fabric Friday nights, and the sheer level of awful individuals that congregate there. And I wasnt nessecarilly implying they would be at techno nights, more local boozers and clubs London wide.

Seriously, I'm not usually one to complain about crowds, but Fabric Live does pull in some real HMP fodder doesnt it.
PsyTox
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by PsyTox »

seems like a typical london thing to bash a club that is one of the best in the world. What a bunch of "it's only cool if I'm there"-posers you guys sometimes can be :)

"it's in greenwich, they're all tossers". "it's popular, lots of wankers". "it's in the O2, all guidos". I mean, you have a vast choice of top notch venues and still you're all bitching and moaning :lol:
oblioblioblio
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by oblioblioblio »

to be fair Fabric can be the home to some very awful nights and individuals. But maybe the next time you go it's a totally different experience. I've met all sorts there. I think you gotta go there a few times and get lucky with crowds to get a proper view of the place.

FOr me it's mainly happy memories in that place. But sometimes you gotta deal with a lot of sh!t, and you definitely take a chance with it.

But overall I think there hearts are in the right place and they try hard with what theyre doing.
tone-def
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by tone-def »

i would say the fabric crowd is pretty good. the DJ's can play pretty much what they want without any complaints from the crowd. I've seen DJ's play at 120bpm and down during peak times. how often do you see that anywhere else in London? even the small underground parties struggle with that.
daniellesniewski
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by daniellesniewski »

tone-def wrote:i would say the fabric crowd is pretty good. the DJ's can play pretty much what they want without any complaints from the crowd. I've seen DJ's play at 120bpm and down during peak times. how often do you see that anywhere else in London? even the small underground parties struggle with that.
amen.

so happy fabric isn't closing down. always a wkd dj playing at least each month.
infernal.techno
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by infernal.techno »

i hate when people come to underground techno parties in my city!

especially when i'm the promoter and i lose my ass :(
- matt