Iphone 4

- open
Hutch
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Hutch »

4g sprint evo phone you can tether 8 cpus simultaneously at 4g speed. Can Iphone?
patrick bateman
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by patrick bateman »

Hutch wrote:4g sprint evo phone you can tether 8 cpus simultaneously at 4g speed. Can Iphone?
Nope, it's a 3g phone.
thomasjaldemark
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by thomasjaldemark »

the new IOS is working fine sofar. My feeling is that everything runs a lot faster than before. Which is nice! I like the folders also.
JNX
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by JNX »

Hutch wrote:4g sprint evo phone you can tether 8 cpus simultaneously at 4g speed
file under: things i don't need.
Marco Pi
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Marco Pi »

So is this out yet? I can get the slightly older one for 30 a month and free phone but not sure if to wait and maybe see a price change in contract!!
brosky
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by brosky »

tomorrow , i`m gonna try and get one to :D
brosky
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by brosky »

i got it, its awesome, anyone knows some cool apps?
livecollective
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by livecollective »

PsyTox wrote:
thomasjaldemark wrote:i really dont see why Flash is such a big deal. im not missing it at all... it just slows down every webpage in the world anyway.. What is it that so important that you gotta use flash on your phone?

anyway, wont be getting the 4, since i bought the 3GS in november.. but it'll be nice with the new OS and multitasking (finally...).
OS4 is released so go get it. My iPhone is too old to benefit from the multitasking though. But I'm one of those people that buys a phone to work with it and keeps using things 'till it falls apart. Would feel pretty idiotic to buy the new iPhone when this one still works fine. Bad consumer I guess :)

because i want to watch streaming movies on my phone during long trips, and usually they are flash based... thats why its important...

you can be an apple dck jockey all you want, the whole adobe fight is stupid on apples part.