Valiza tools, new french net label

- free art
soviet kitsch
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Valiza tools, new french net label

Post by soviet kitsch »

breaking news !!!
Label boss francky Ride nominee for the french qwartz electronic music awards. Dancefloor section !

German french Tv show TRAX on ARTE will be airing a subject on valiza tools as representative of the net audio community !

ENGLISH
--------------
Valiza Tools is a French project set apart to spread, all over the world, the production of independent artistic and deviceful works named "Tools". Tools patterns are everlasting: music Tools (mostly electronic), writings Tools, Multimedia together with software Tools. Tools can be with topic, on order or by opposition, spontaneous, shifted and completely unexplained. You will find original and exclusive Tools, selected for the pleasure that they caused us.

Now online : 11 tools including tracks by dinah bird/ cyrille l'architecte/ laab/ M3000 / leanne / Francky ride
ww.valiza-tools.com
protrox
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by protrox »

This is my favourite Valiza Tools release: Awesome Stuff!!!

:arrow: VT10 - Laab

Deep Techno & ambient - 03/09/2005

"I walk around in a mall, waiting for the rain to stop. I see the people's eyes. I imagine their stories. But I have to speak. No one answer on the phone. Discussion with a recorded voice. Finally the rain comes down; I walk to my messy little apartment. It's November, the last leaf are falling."
Text from Valiza Tools

Enjoy it
soviet kitsch
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by soviet kitsch »

wow thanks...i really like that one too !!!

G.