mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

[Rekluse011D] V.A. - Reklusives Vol.1 (Part 4) - Out Now

Post by henry »

Reklusives Vol.1 (Part 4)

A: Jordan McCuaig - Hapstan Vego
B1: D.A.V.E. The Drummer - Soul Freaks
B2: Sinisa Lukic - Concrete Pillar

It’s final part time for Reklusives Vol.1 and the compilation is brought to a ruckus finish on an all round harder tip via Jordan McCauig, D.A.V.E. The Drummer and Sinisa Lukic. Parts 1, 2 and 3 have seen label owners Fergie and Henry Von joined by a variety of artists and sounds, James Dutton, Psycatron, Electric Rescue, Clement Meyer, Loco & Jam, Alex D’elia & Nihil Young and Simon Stokes have all excelled in their efforts, thank you to all “feedbackers” for your outstanding support of Reklusives Vol.1 so far.

Jordan McCuaig is a relatively new name yet he’s already had a live set broadcast on Radio 1 and appeared on Excentric Muzik courtesy of his remix of Fergie’s “The Baddness” last year. With the majority of his teenage years spent in the DJ booths of Northern Ireland (including a residency at Belfast’s Yello), a move across the Irish sea to Leeds has seen his “Clique” party fast become one of the hottest nights (and days) in the city and we are very pleased to be letting loose his debut solo production. “Hapstan Vego” has made the A side of the 12” on sole virtue of the awesome reactions the track has received during frequent road-testings, it really has caught many a dancefloor off-guard with it’s no nonsense muscle and combined cheekiness.

As a pioneer of the UK Acid Techno scene, how could we resist when the opportunity arose to sign “Soul Freaks” by Henry Cullen aka D.A.V.E. The Drummer? Henry / D.A.V.E. will always be closely linked with the harder end of the Techno spectrum but the Hydraulix label manger is actually someone who has constantly evolved their sound to stay fresh and his productions can now be found in the dubstep and ska sections as well as his usual haunts. Back to this release and “Soul Freaks” is a dark, disco destroyer with plenty of rumble and menace in abundance.

Concluding Reklusives Vol.1 is yet another young star, Sinisa Lukic has already collaborated with Umek on the “Blinking Indicator EP” and rejoins Reluse after his shuddering remix of Alex D’elia and Nihil Young on the label. “Concrete Pillar” takes his sound down a heads-down hypnotic route that deceptively twists and turns before unleashing a heavy explosion of bass and noise.

Next up on Rekluse it's the long awaited remixes of Umek - 2nd To None :)

Reactions:

2000 & One: "Download for 2000 & One"
Anderson Noise: "Great"
Andy Cato: "Ta"
Bigger Than Jesus: "Sick sick sick, big big bigger than jesus support!"
Erphun: "fck me man "Soul Freaks" ROCKKKS! :D Wicked wicked tune! Concrete Pillar is cool too will be playing both! Thanks"
Hell: "Good stuff as always from rekluse !! i will play this !"
Len Faki: "Concrete Pillar, rollin' mental track - support!"
Louis Osbourne: "Jordan McCuaig - Hapstan Vego is the track for me...."
Matt Cooper: "Loving all of the tracks, but standout for me is DAVE the Drummer's track...absolutely amazing track, real heads-down type affair, perfect for my sets :)"
Matt Walsh (Turbo): "Concrete pillar is a bomb, amazing groove techno!!"
Max Cooper (Traum / Firefly): "Loving the Sinisa Lukic track on this!"
Meat Katie: "Soul freaks is wicked!!"
Michael Patterson: "Concrete pillar works for me mate"
Misstress Barbara: "Another stellar release from Rekluse! will be supporting all 3 tracks"
Nic Fanciulli: "Downloaded"
Slam (Orde): "Nice techno -strong release"
Slam (Stuart): "Some strong big room techno here !"
Steve Mac: "Big room stuff, not sure which one i like the most but i do like em , maybe concrete"

Part D 12" out now. Full digital album also available from Beatport

facebook.com/excentricrekluse
myspace.com/excentricrekluse
soundcloud.com/excentricrekluse
youtube.com/excentricrekluse
henry
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by henry »

Bokkie
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Re: [Rekluse011D] V.A. - Reklusives Vol.1 (Part 4) - Out Now

Post by Bokkie »

henry wrote:Image

Reklusives Vol.1 (Part 4)

A: Jordan McCuaig - Hapstan Vego
B1: D.A.V.E. The Drummer - Soul Freaks
B2: Sinisa Lukic - Concrete Pillar

It’s final part time for Reklusives Vol.1 and the compilation is brought to a ruckus finish on an all round harder tip via Jordan McCauig, D.A.V.E. The Drummer and Sinisa Lukic. Parts 1, 2 and 3 have seen label owners Fergie and Henry Von joined by a variety of artists and sounds, James Dutton, Psycatron, Electric Rescue, Clement Meyer, Loco & Jam, Alex D’elia & Nihil Young and Simon Stokes have all excelled in their efforts, thank you to all “feedbackers” for your outstanding support of Reklusives Vol.1 so far.

Jordan McCuaig is a relatively new name yet he’s already had a live set broadcast on Radio 1 and appeared on Excentric Muzik courtesy of his remix of Fergie’s “The Baddness” last year. With the majority of his teenage years spent in the DJ booths of Northern Ireland (including a residency at Belfast’s Yello), a move across the Irish sea to Leeds has seen his “Clique” party fast become one of the hottest nights (and days) in the city and we are very pleased to be letting loose his debut solo production. “Hapstan Vego” has made the A side of the 12” on sole virtue of the awesome reactions the track has received during frequent road-testings, it really has caught many a dancefloor off-guard with it’s no nonsense muscle and combined cheekiness.

As a pioneer of the UK Acid Techno scene, how could we resist when the opportunity arose to sign “Soul Freaks” by Henry Cullen aka D.A.V.E. The Drummer? Henry / D.A.V.E. will always be closely linked with the harder end of the Techno spectrum but the Hydraulix label manger is actually someone who has constantly evolved their sound to stay fresh and his productions can now be found in the dubstep and ska sections as well as his usual haunts. Back to this release and “Soul Freaks” is a dark, disco destroyer with plenty of rumble and menace in abundance.

Concluding Reklusives Vol.1 is yet another young star, Sinisa Lukic has already collaborated with Umek on the “Blinking Indicator EP” and rejoins Reluse after his shuddering remix of Alex D’elia and Nihil Young on the label. “Concrete Pillar” takes his sound down a heads-down hypnotic route that deceptively twists and turns before unleashing a heavy explosion of bass and noise.

Next up on Rekluse it's the long awaited remixes of Umek - 2nd To None :)

Reactions:

2000 & One: "Download for 2000 & One"
Anderson Noise: "Great"
Andy Cato: "Ta"
Bigger Than Jesus: "Sick sick sick, big big bigger than jesus support!"
Erphun: "fck me man "Soul Freaks" ROCKKKS! :D Wicked wicked tune! Concrete Pillar is cool too will be playing both! Thanks"
Hell: "Good stuff as always from rekluse !! i will play this !"
Len Faki: "Concrete Pillar, rollin' mental track - support!"
Louis Osbourne: "Jordan McCuaig - Hapstan Vego is the track for me...."
Matt Cooper: "Loving all of the tracks, but standout for me is DAVE the Drummer's track...absolutely amazing track, real heads-down type affair, perfect for my sets :)"
Matt Walsh (Turbo): "Concrete pillar is a bomb, amazing groove techno!!"
Max Cooper (Traum / Firefly): "Loving the Sinisa Lukic track on this!"
Meat Katie: "Soul freaks is wicked!!"
Michael Patterson: "Concrete pillar works for me mate"
Misstress Barbara: "Another stellar release from Rekluse! will be supporting all 3 tracks"
Nic Fanciulli: "Downloaded"
Slam (Orde): "Nice techno -strong release"
Slam (Stuart): "Some strong big room techno here !"
Steve Mac: "Big room stuff, not sure which one i like the most but i do like em , maybe concrete"

Part D 12" out now. Full digital album also available from Beatport

facebook.com/excentricrekluse
myspace.com/excentricrekluse
soundcloud.com/excentricrekluse
youtube.com/excentricrekluse