[LOVE HERTZ 037] Irtelli&Gus - Point To Point (Juno6 Rmx

- only
Van Hagen
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

[LOVE HERTZ 037] Irtelli&Gus - Point To Point (Juno6 Rmx

Post by Van Hagen »

Hey guys,

feel free to check out our latest release - Your feedback is, as always, really appreciated!

Cheers from Germany,
Hagen - Love Hertz Rec.

Irtelli & Gus- "Pont To Point Ep" (LOVE HERTZ 037)

1. Fall (Original Mix)
2. Fall (Juno 6 Remix)
3. Point To Point (Original Mix)
4. Point To Point (Horatio Remix)
5. Lost In Fabric (Original Mix)

PRELISTEN HERE!!

Out now on Beatport!

Info:

Fresh from Britain's capital it's up and coming dj & production duo Irtelli & Gus with their debut release for our label! Having both played headline sets in some of London’s biggest clubs Danny Gus & Marcel Irtelli decided to come together in 2002 and branch out across the globe. Having played main room sets at some of London’s super clubs such as The End, Ministry of sound, Se One and Pacha they have also played at some of the coolest warehouse underground minimal/techno parties around including Unit 7, Zigfid, Egg and 54 just to name a few.

In 2008 they started working in the studio under the production name IRTELLI & GUS with their first release reaching 42 in the beatport chart. With three original tracks full of depth and texture-rich structures on their upcoming Love Hertz release they're just about to open another successfull chapter in their career. The title track from the EP „Point To Point“ boasts classic chords topped by a magic sitar hook in a clever arrangement and showcases what their sound is about: Repetitive and deep but never boring, soulful without drifting into clichés. „Fall“ is another top-drawer of this category, combining sweet melancholic organ stabs with a mysterious vocal for perfect measure. The third original track „Lost In Fabric“ features hypnotizing percussions and some slightly psychedelic vibes making for a really special tune.

The package is completed by two great re-intepretations of „Point To Point“ and „Fall“. The latter receives an awesome remix treatment by Juno 6 of Liebe Detail and Freude Am Tanzen fame who deliver one of their typical twisted masterpieces right here. The „Point To Point“ remix is courtesy of Horatio who recently released on Steve Lawler's Viva Music imprint and turns the original track into a nice stripped-down and tooly piece of house music par excellence!

What the folks say:

" Loving the Juno 6 remix!!! love his music! "
Tim Green (Cocoon / Dirtybird)

" Nice Ep - I like the Juno 6 remix "
Arnaud Le Texier (Safari Electronique)

" All nice interesting groovers... "
Moodymanc (2020 Vision / Tsuba)

" The originals are dope. Great production. "
Limaçon (Thoughtless/Auralism/Poker Flat)

" Great EP! Will be supporting the original mix of "Fall" as well as a couple of the remixes. Thanks! "
Stryke (Plastic City/Ovum/Three-O-Five Digital)

" Lost in fabric is definitely something i can use."
Minz (Connaisseur / Suruba)

" Point to Point (Horatio Remix) is very Nice, i like the Dark elements and dry Beat! Cool Track, i play for sure! And the other one, Lost in Fabric, Good Groove and dynamic Bassline! "
Deepchild (Trapez / Get Physical / Freeerange)

" I like the original versions and the Horatio remix on this EP ... thanks a lot! "
Bjoern Stolpmann (Affin / Harthouse)

" Really nice sounds on this. I think the original of fall is my favourite. "
Anil Chawla (Global Underground)

" Fall original here for me! nice! will definitly give it a spin! "
Da Funk (Acryl / Plastic City)

" Wow…amazing..the original makes me speechless…so easy and deep. But I dig also the other mixes."
Andre Kronert / Neurotron (Night Drive Music, Ostwind, Session deluxe)

" Fall original mix is my fav!! Full support! "
Jesus Gonsev (Troubled Kids / ProgCity Deep Trax)

" Fall Original is great! Ill use this. "
Michelle Owen (Lost My Dog / Dirt Crew)

" I like the original versions of Fall and Point to point.
good work!!! thx... "
Monodub (Trapez)

" Love all the package!! The Horatio mix is my favourite! thanx "
Alex Dolby (Global Underground / Bedrock)

" Awesome EP! Juno 6 mix is a bomb as is Horatio mix. Gotta say all mixes hit the spot for me, tho. Love Hertz rulez :) "
Jamie Stevens (Dieb Audio / Get Physical)

" Nice one, lost In Fabric works best for me. The original mix of Point To Point is nice too. "
Dave James (3rd Wave Music)

" Lost In Fabric" is nice. Will play. "
Feodor AllRight & Elena Mechta (AMDJS Radio Show)

" The original mix of Lost In Fabric is a lot of fun! "
Liz Cirelli (SK Supreme)

" Irtelli & Gus is gonna go far with this, one of the best EP’s for me in a while :). The originals are outstanding and so well produced! Really love em. "
Johan ELG (Lost My Dog / Deepology)

" Great release,will play all the tracks thanks for sending ... full support !! "
Junior Gee (Killawatt)

" Cool ep... juno6 rmx is my fav. "
Wandler (Motoguzzi Rec.)

" Fall original mix is the one to drop for me.... cheers "
Pierre Deutschmann (k:lender / platform b)

" Point To Point (original) and Lost in Fabric (original) are great for my sets... will play and chat them. "
Renato Patriarca (Zaubermilch)

" Lost in Fabric...DOPENESSS really love it will be hammering this during the WMC for Sure! "
Will Monotone (Hushtek / Nervous)

" Going for the Horatio Remix, very deep and laidback, love it. "
Psytox (Coincidence Rec.)

" Nice Ep ! Will play it! Support !! "
Sven Kerkhoff (Session Deluxe)

" very good release.. nice warm sounds!! thnx! "
Robbie Taylor (Sneakerz Music / Nervous)

" Juno6 remix is tight! "
Deo & Z-Man (Dekadent / Acker)

" I like this release, will play it on parties
keep up the good work! "
faktor-x (audiomatique, monoid)

" THIS IS STUNNING! Point To Point is without doubt one of the strongest tracks I've heard this year so far. Played it on Saturday and it really did the business. Thanks for sending! "
Will Sumsuch (Etoka Rec.)

" Good ep!! will play sure!!!! "
Daniel Half (Packed Music)

" Both original mixes are my favourites, total support!! "
Jose Bolumar (Darkside Digital)

" Looking forward to featuring the sounds on my next radio show & podcast tomorrow night. Have a great weekend. "
Kerem Gokmen (Dubmission - WYEP Pittsburgh)

" Point to Point (Horatio Remix) is very Nice, i like the dark elements and dry Beat! Cool Track, i play for sure!And the other one, Lost in Fabric, Good groove and dynamic bassline! "
Sascha Ciccopiedi (Level Non Zero)

" Ace release! I'm loving all 3 originals. Deep dark, dubby driving groove....Just right for my sets! "
Aldrin (One With Music)

" Yes, deeper support for the inspiring electronic music! "
Cristian Padurauru (Christian Rec.)

" Nice Ep!!Full Support!!! "
MDS (Frequenza / Takos)

" Great Stuff! Full SUPPORT!"
Mikromatika (Super6)

More on Love Hertz Rec.:
www.lovehertz.de
www.facebook.com/LoveHertzRec
www.myspace.com/lovehertzrec
www.twitter.com/LoveHertzRec