mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Edward_Molton »

S.D.L
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by S.D.L »

Edward you the man!

Sounds to me he's going back to the essence of Techno. So, TW was the right time right place. Giving all the overdrugged minimal hipsters some techno education!

The other video with Locodice and Vath is killing me , Vath is out of his mind right there. :D love it
you are what you tweed
patrick bateman
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by patrick bateman »

S.D.L wrote:
The other video with Locodice and Vath is killing me , Vath is out of his mind right there. :D love it
x2 Image
sven laux
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by sven laux »

patrick bateman wrote:
S.D.L wrote:
x2 Image
Yeah, maybe there was a special deal that night: 5 E's for just 10 EURO. :)
masterpiece
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by masterpiece »

sad thing i couldnt go TW to see plastikman ...so busy lotta things to do:( btw from what i saw from vids it was probably one of great plastikman experience for any techno listener .. always taking things one step forward even diggin from old material... richie is back... :)
anizz wrote:I think 2/3 of the guys there didn't get the show at all.. not to judge the one before me but I heard guys going off the dancefloor and say things like "This is Richie Hawtin? This is insolence" and they don't have any idea that it's Plastikman.
+1 ...timewarp is just starting point...I'm curious what will happen next performances....

there are things like gardens of Babylon or great pyramid or a plastikman live show.....amazing visuals, amazing sound , amazing experience at all for those who understand in TW ...& i missed it :(

anizz wrote:the whole show was mindbending!
btw I just had a read at cajmere's page on facebook and he had a status where it's saying that he's doing a remix for the new plastikman album "replikants" coming out in sept!
probably will be out a bit later...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xoqk0W6Gm4E another vid i like but too short:(
PsyTox
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by PsyTox »

he'll be doing the Plastikman live show on Pukkelpop 2010 as well, cool :)
cloutier
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by cloutier »

shypht wrote:Watched some vids on Youtube, looks good. If he doesn't show up on the Mutek lineup this year, I think I might hit up DEMF instead.
i thought there was only ten shows, and they've announced all ten?
doctor, doctor, this city's sick
a tired, tired heart, such shakey lips

http://soundcloud.com/cloutier
shypht
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by shypht »

More than 10 shows. 13 Listed on the plastikman website, 2 more in faint gray/scrambled and saying "more TBA"