[RFR] Larry Powers - No More Speed EP Incl. Subfractal Remix

- only
ferdy
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

[RFR] Larry Powers - No More Speed EP Incl. Subfractal Remix

Post by ferdy »

Info:
Larry Powers - No More Speed EP dropped today Jan. 26, 2010. It's our follow up to the #1 selling Milk EP and massive support right out of the box with remixes by Subfractal, Vinayak^a, Dirty Secretz, YosTek, Danny Nagels & Erez Only, Alexander Harre and Hassan Abou Alam. No More Speed is a minimal/techno EP and has been one of our most sought after promo mailings for months now.
Hope you found something in here you can support as well. Rapid Fire Records and I thank you much for all the amazing success you gave us in 09 and will bring it to you in full force here in 2010. Peace. See you @ WMC

DOWNLOAD LINK: https://www.beatport.com/en-US/html/con ... re%20Speed

DJ Reactions for Subfractal Remix:
Tomy DeClerque [Hell Yeah/1605]: very good work !!!
Erphun [Bedrock/Audio Therapy/Rekluse] the breakdown is mental!!! :) cant wait to play it this weekend. Nice one dudes! ;)
Nihil Young [1605/Frequenza Records]: great remix! will play it :) thanks!
Dom Kane [Global Underground/Xeton Records]: freakin' sick! More please sir!
Billy Johnston [Sleaze/Blufin/Klimaks]: Rapid Fire does it again! Awesome RMX Subfractal!!!! My favorite Miami Label! 8/10
Nicholas Van Orton [Balkan Connection]: excelent remix ! thanks alot!
Julien Loreto [Bosphorus Underground]: Nice minimal techno tune! I will be playing this one in the late hours of the night. Thanks for sending.
Mario Miranda [Bosphorus Undeground/Killing Machine Records]: another BOMB from you guys! Love it! will play it for sure! ;)
Rod B. [Teggno Records]: Total Support!
Matt Herdman [Definitive Recordings/Incorrect Music]: Super excited to hear this!

DOWNLOAD LINK:
https://www.beatport.com/en-US/html/con ... re%20Speed

HIGH QUALITY PREVIEW: soundcloud.com/subfractal/larry-powers-no-more-speed-subfractal-remix

Hope you enjoy the sound!

Cheeers!
Subfractal
www.myspace.com/subfractal
www.facebook.com/subfractal