Daniel Bell @ RTS.FM Berlin Studio 14.01.2010

- dj/live pa

Moderators: John Clees, Benjamin Fehr, Tim Tor, Thomas Melchior

Petar
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Petar »

djxlr8r wrote:
Unfortunately right now our servers are overloaded and we have no more download slots left for non-members. Of course you can also try again later.
Thanks for this but I too agree rapidshare sucks and is the worst out of all of the free download sites, same error message everytime. Even megaupload is better than rapidshare. Thanks anyways!
buy premium

:roll:
Petar
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Petar »

here's hotfile if you prefer it more :D

http://hotfile.com/dl/26140383/97e933f/ ... c.mp3.html
WillieSmalls
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by WillieSmalls »

Anyone know the track playing at 32 minutes?
djxlr8r
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by djxlr8r »

Petar wrote:
djxlr8r wrote:
Unfortunately right now our servers are overloaded and we have no more download slots left for non-members. Of course you can also try again later.
Thanks for this but I too agree rapidshare sucks and is the worst out of all of the free download sites, same error message everytime. Even megaupload is better than rapidshare. Thanks anyways!
buy premium

Umm, how about no. I'm not going pay 7 euros for just one mp3 file. If you like to pay for premium service that's your problem and your money and not mine. Besides, my point was out of all of the FREE download sites rapidshare is the worst, what's wrong with saying that? Jeez nobody can say anything around here without someone having to talk $#!* And btw, if you said buy premium why did you contradict yourself and post a hotfile link?
Petar
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Petar »

to help you download, because hotfile works better for free users ;)

stay to topic 8) and enjoy this set, cheers
-ix
mnml admn
mnml admn

Post by -ix »

djxlr8r wrote:
Petar wrote:
djxlr8r wrote:
buy premium

Umm, how about no. I'm not going pay 7 euros for just one mp3 file. If you like to pay for premium service that's your problem and your money and not mine. Besides, my point was out of all of the FREE download sites rapidshare is the worst, what's wrong with saying that? Jeez nobody can say anything around here without someone having to talk $#!* And btw, if you said buy premium why did you contradict yourself and post a hotfile link?
I think Rapidshare became the worst as in my opinion it was the best.
It will take some time to get people switched to something else.
And relax!
dzan
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by dzan »

woow.. great great mix. :)

the second and fourth track are so energetic, just amazing...
minimalwyte
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by minimalwyte »

Works fine here.