Please do not make this kind of stuff : PART II

- open
ParanoidDancer
mnml moderator
mnml moderator

Post by ParanoidDancer »

More tales of rip-offs in an interview with Lemos and Kreon:
What is wrong with house music at the moment?
Ok... there is something that is going on at the moment that really makes us angry. There is a certain guy that recently released tracks on big labels- tracks that are not his. He has sampled Todd Terry's full tracks by using the main loop including the kick, bass and vocals. By just adding some more elements he is making money out of this and pretending that he is a good house producer. The worst part is that nobody says anything about this and that the label owners pretend that they don't know anything about it.
http://www.ibiza-voice.com/story/news/2164
livecollective
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by livecollective »

why the fck is everyone so cryptic?

between the OP not being clear at all with what he is trying to say... to the fucking quote from an interview where they talk about a guy copying tracks but don't mention names...

if you have a problem about something speak the fck up, this passive aggressive, not wanting to step on anyone's toes bullshit is the reason why people go on do things like copy songs...
Van Hagen
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Van Hagen »

ParanoidDancer wrote:More tales of rip-offs in an interview with Lemos and Kreon:
What is wrong with house music at the moment?
Ok... there is something that is going on at the moment that really makes us angry. There is a certain guy that recently released tracks on big labels- tracks that are not his. He has sampled Todd Terry's full tracks by using the main loop including the kick, bass and vocals. By just adding some more elements he is making money out of this and pretending that he is a good house producer. The worst part is that nobody says anything about this and that the label owners pretend that they don't know anything about it.
http://www.ibiza-voice.com/story/news/2164
Reboot?
Vito
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Vito »

What makes you say Reboot??
Beethovan acknowledged the visionary qualities of his music,saying those who understand it are freed from the miseries which others drag around with them....
Van Hagen
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Van Hagen »

vitocorleone wrote:What makes you say Reboot??
Thought they were talking about Reboot's 'Enjoy Music' which heavily samples 'I'll Take You To Love' by Todd Terry...
boomstick
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by boomstick »

livecollective wrote:why the fck is everyone so cryptic?
im gonna agree on that.
guys, what is this thread really about? i really want to know :o
beam me up
manzatour
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by manzatour »

vitocorleone wrote:What makes you say Reboot??
cough cough.....
what makes you say "Beethovan" ? ;)
Kiani
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Kiani »

i would be angry too, but people tend to forget that house in the 80's was also based on heavy sampling. in the early '90's even more... it's part of the scene I guess