- open
Philsen
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Philsen »

4am wrote:right! every form of advertising (good or bad) is still advertising
by writing this post in capitals you are, against your will, promoting him
i didn't know who about him before
thats true ,.... this were made all over, in music, movies, commercials, actors ... its just everywhere ... so its equal wich publicity u have, one thing will always go hand in hand with it -> the people will know u !!!

and to the main issue i only can say , ... , u cant stop people copying stuff from others, that is made since soooooo fking many years through all parts of commercial or non-commercial buisness and its getting not better i think, rather it have become more worse! [to get that clear: its a damm fckn bad behaviour to steal stuff from somebody who has invested a lot of time, heart and soul for something, and make money with it!!!!] ...but thats quiet kind of natural for some people who want to get fame in ANY way ... so get ur stuff rar and keep it on your own ... at the end the consumers will decide what they want ;) !!

°cheers°
-everything you think, do and say
is in the pill you took today-
:zager and evans:

-life is of the nature of water:
it always seeks the deepest place,
which is always below in the darkness
and heaviness of the earth.-
:c.g. jung:
nihad
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by nihad »

patrick bateman wrote:it would be interesting to see the original files from both producers
i'm onto it, just trying to figure out what to best way to do this really is ... "watermarked" audio or maybe a screencast ... hmmm ...
patrick bateman
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by patrick bateman »

nihad wrote:
patrick bateman wrote:it would be interesting to see the original files from both producers
i'm onto it, just trying to figure out what to best way to do this really is ... "watermarked" audio or maybe a screencast ... hmmm ...
Isn't the only way to prove it, so show us the screenshots from Live/Logic/etc program that you're working in?
PsyTox
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by PsyTox »

isn't the only legal way to settle this the actual registration by your publisher? It's pretty simple then, just compare dates...

Although I doubt there's actually any money to earn from this stuff to begin a law suit or something. I'd go with Kiani's idea personally, diss him a bit, have some fun. Or just take a piece of his record and then put a huge scratch over it and start talking some sh!t about it, like the beginning of Psychic Bounty killaz by Armand Van Helden :)

PS: don't steal the part by Armand, becuase he has enough money to sue you ;)
tone-def
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by tone-def »

nihad wrote:
have u got a video camera? you could film your session and do things like soloing sounds and changing tempo, then post it on youtube.
LouisVee
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by LouisVee »

tone-def wrote:
nihad wrote:
have u got a video camera? you could film your session and do things like soloing sounds and changing tempo, then post it on youtube.
Yeah , sounds like the best solution to prove ur honesty
Daemonix
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Daemonix »

LouisVee wrote:
tone-def wrote:
nihad wrote:
Yeah , sounds like the best solution to prove ur honesty
+! videocast and ill be your follow! else.. STFU! :D
nihad
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by nihad »

Daemonix wrote: +! videocast and ill be your follow! else.. STFU! :D
chill man, before asking someone to shut the fck up :shock: ..

anyway, just need to find out an utility for screencasts, so if somebody could give a nice recommendation that would be great. it needs to be for windows, because this project was made before i got my mac...

maybe i could just record it with my compact camera though, will try ...