mnml moderator

Post by Themis »

yeah really bad site no like beatport ^^
patrick bateman
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by patrick bateman »

Edward_Molton wrote:
patrick bateman wrote:and guys, it's not the first time in history that a digital/mp3 selling shop is going down..
That's true. But what I'm interested in is how there can be a balance to have good sales as downloadsite and still have unknown upcoming labels on board. Or labels that release tracks that are really underground and only a small group of music lovers will buy.
I don't know how. It's business like any other business you know?

And if a label constantly only sells 10 copies of each mp3 they upload, then I could imagine that this label is a negative source for the site, because of administration, bandwith etc etc etc.
camus
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by camus »

And if a label constantly only sells 10 copies of each mp3 they upload, then I could imagine that this label is a negative source for the site, because of administration, bandwith etc etc etc.
yeah for sure, but the site wasn't ergonomic, difficult to find some artists...
livecollective
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by livecollective »

sven laux wrote:Maybe, every label should release music for free in some years.
;) oh yeah. money is in live performance anyways.
miroslav
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by miroslav »

few times I was on that site, I noticed quite quickly that they just didn't have anywhere even near the catalogue of their other notorious competitor... As much as everyone likes to hate on them, Beatport is still around and I believe they're still making some cash...and there is a reason for that.
LouisVee
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by LouisVee »

miroslav wrote:few times I was on that site, I noticed quite quickly that they just didn't have anywhere even near the catalogue of their other notorious competitor... As much as everyone likes to hate on them, Beatport is still around and I believe they're still making some cash...and there is a reason for that.
Also, Why pay 2.13$ a track on djdownload when you can have it for 1.49$ on beatport -.-