[Siteholder UnCut] Huge Hephner - Money Talks

- only
Brian Ffar
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

[Siteholder UnCut] Huge Hephner - Money Talks

Post by Brian Ffar »

SITEHOLDER UNCUT

Following the success of Siteholder Records, the Chicago based trio of Billy Dalessandro, Brian Ffar, and Daniel Mnookin turn things up a notch with Siteholder UnCut – a digital sub-label currently sold exclusively through Beatport. Featuring the edgier side of techno that initially established the roots for modern day tech house and minimal techno, expect a riskier sound from a wider range of artists (both well known and up and coming) that is bound to please both one’s aural senses as well as a packed dance floor. If Siteholder is any indication of what these Chicago natives have to offer the electronic music global community, UnCut will only serve to further establish a well rounded foundation of serious beats combined with heady intoxication.

Artist: Huge Hephner
Title: Money Talks
Format: Digital
Cat. No.: SHUC029
Release Date: AVAILABLE ON FRIDAY, OCTOBER 23, 2009 @ Beatport

————— Tracks ——–——

1 Bump In The Night
2 Gatsby
3 Money Talks

MONEY TALKS

That’s the standard response a record label can expect from Huge Hephner when soliciting him for new material.

It’s been a while since we last heard from Huge, and as one can understand the economy is mostly to blame. Despite the tough times being felt around the world, Mr. Hephner has been resilient in maintaining his steep asking price for original production work. With things finally begin to turn around, the Siteholder HQ was able to pool together enough cash to get Huge back on the roster – the aptly titled “Money Talks EP” representing the product he turned in.

If one thing can be said about Huge Hephner, it’s that you pay for what you get. These three dance floor slammers mark his return to UnCut in a way that fans of the artist and label aren’t soon to forget. Serious throbbing tech beats make us realize how much we’ve missed Huge, and the task of cutting him a sizable paycheck becomes a lot less painful.

Money talks? If it’s Huge Hephner speaking you’re best off listening.
Dantron
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Huge Hephner...

Post by Dantron »

...in the night, when things go B-U-M-P 8)
Brian Ffar
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Brian Ffar »

Money Talks is now available on Beatport
Brian Ffar
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Feedback

Post by Brian Ffar »

Huge Hephner – Money Talks EP (SH029) FEEDBACK:

Acid Circus (Droid Behavior) - "3 tracky numbers all very playable. gatsby is reminiscent of ultra repetitive psycho loop techno....and that's a good thing. this is the cut for me."

Alland Byallo (Nightlight, Liebe*Detail, Missive) - "I love Money Talks!!! "

Andrew Grant (Barraca Music / Circoloco) – “Gatsby has something special to it.”

Ben Goodwin (FWD) – “These tracks are so stripped down they would function better as tools. However, the production is solid and the beats are thick. Love the crazy sample on Gatsby.”

Camea (Clink) – “cool tracks, will definitely play. thanks !”

Chris Fortier (Fade / 40oz. / EQ Grey) – “cool grooves on all. bump in night and money talks will get most of my plays”

Dave Martin (Immigrant / Technique) – “Of form as ever guys. Will play all three tracks.”

DJ Expander (Kompakt / Soniculture) – “Although Hephner is gay by nature it's incredible how he can produce such manly tracks...”

Eric Cloutier (The Bunker) – “‘Bump In the Night’ is a funky monster! Gotta love the Hephner for getting slutty with it.”

Jeremy P. Caulfield (Dumb Unit) - "hey guys .. i just wanted to say the check is in the mail ! these tracks rock .. "

Joshua Iz (Vizual / Bionic / Iz&Diz) – “Always down for some quirky jacky Huge Hefner. Reminds me of mid-90's Cari Lekebusch. Nice!”

Luke Solomon (Little Creature) – “awesome awesome awesome.....if you are looking for bump in the night remixes :)))))????”

Martin Landsky (Poker Flat) – “nice jack-esque three tracker in best chicago tradition...bump in th night is my favourite here... “

Martin Abrahamson (Donk boys - "i know the bump track from a live set. quality as always from huge... nice."

Nicolas Duvoisin (Fantastic Friends) – “I like very much the Money Talk really i will play it for sure!”

Paco Osuna (Mindshake / Plus 8 ) – “very nice ep as always”

Patrick Bateman (Tic Tac Toe) - "... the first two tracks I will try out for sure. Thanks"

Paul Corey (209 Radio / Machines Are Funky) –“'Bump In The Night' & 'Money Talks' do it for me.”

Sascha Krohn (Kiddaz.FM) – “i will play bump in the night”

Sean O’Neal a.k.a. Someone Else (Foundsound / Microcosm / Tuning Spork) – “ tracks 1 and 2 are super dope ass!”

Tyler Stadius (Fabric) – “Without a doubt ‘Bump In The Night’ is my pick here. Addictive chugger with a dirty funk edge.”
Dantron
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Huge Hephner...

Post by Dantron »

I need a bath. 8)