VIRUS ALERT!

- ask away
victorgonzales
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

VIRUS ALERT!

Post by victorgonzales »

If you use windows and a screen pops up that looks like windows security center titled WINDOWS POLICE PRO or WINDOWS ANTI VIRUS PRO.

This sh!t is a Virus. There are downlaoadable rem,oval tools but just to warn you when I used my anti virus sh!t to remove all the files this son of a bitch virus spreads around, it crashed my OS. It was not recoverable either and I had to do a full clean sweep and reinstall.

Thank god I keep all my music stuff backed up on a seperate external drive since the last time my cumputer crashed or Id be super pissed.

This virus doesnt seem to get into non Windows file folders so if you get it you can just backup your music stuff mefore trying to remove it.
hydrogen
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by hydrogen »

i strongly suggest using this software when that happens.

http://www.malwarebytes.org/

That windows anti-virus pro is nasty. I got it on my computer at work using internet explorer... It even detected the malwarebytes executable... so we had to rename the installer and the exe itself it to get it to run.

Don't use internet explorer and make sure your java is updated. (I got infected at home using firefox.)

Sorry this happened to you Victor. :(

can't wait until they start targeting macintosh users. turn the world upside down. :P
------------------------------------------------------
http://soundcloud.com/kirkwoodwest
victorgonzales
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by victorgonzales »

yeah I don't even know how I got the damn thing. I never download anything other than trusted sites and I only visit a few trusted sites online with that computer as well. I don't even check emails on that computer.

Pain in the ass but Ill make sure and install some more protection and use that tool next time. Thanks!