Worth Finishing and Expanding?

- music
david.sound
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Worth Finishing and Expanding?

Post by david.sound »

I was messing around and decided to record this using Live Stereo Mix rather than actually trying to make a full on prerecorded structure. All I did was play it by ear and hit the play button on every sample.

I need feedback, am I headed towards the right direction? I know it's kinda repetitive. Just playing with the samples I have. I need a baseline for sure lol. But are the sounds ok? No panning or any fancy stuff. I need brutal feedback! Sorry the for sh!t quality. It sounds really bad on speakers, but the sounds that I perceived to be calibrated to my hearing only holds true to headphones. So try the headphones! Thanks.

http://www.yousendit.com/download/ZW9EV ... bTgwTVE9PQ
JonasEdenbrandt
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by JonasEdenbrandt »

It's kind of hard to get a feeling of this track. I really think it needs mixing badly kind of don't get a groovy feeling. This could be cause the kick is to loudly mixed and perhaps cause the snare hits to straight on. When it comes to the sound I feel totaly alright perhaps ad som dirt like distortion and reverb to make it sound less slick.

Keep working on it. Like someone said in a similar thread if you start it you might as well finish it.